Home Sports Talk
Options

Hensley Meulens, hitting coach,

would like to remind us that sometimes what happens in the plane should stay in the plane. :o

Come on people now. Smile on your brothers.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤔

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt if the hitting coach is in trouble.

It's the pilots who are in trouble. What if the auto-pilot suddenly malfunctions, or whatever else could happen?

If I'm on the plane, I only want the pilots sitting in their seats, and nobody else. Now if a stewardess wishes to sit next to me, that would be fine. 😎

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

It's the pilots who are in trouble. What if the auto-pilot suddenly malfunctions, or whatever else could happen?

If I'm on the plane, I only want the pilots sitting in their seats, and nobody else. Now if a stewardess wishes to sit next to me, that would be fine. 😎

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

He technically broke some FAA laws but I also doubt that they will do anything to him.

Hes probably going to need a good towel though when the GM and/or owner get done yelling at him

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rank has its privilege.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".