Home Precious Metals
Options

It was a Nice run Kev. Had to close out Someday. Nobody wins them all.

19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 12, 2024 2:42PM in Precious Metals

I've been watching gold and silver on their latest runs with amazement. Wow!
The day after Valentines Day, Gold Started a run at $2,016 and never looked back. Until today that is.
A high of $2,431.90? Whoa!
However, on a Friday (Usually a strong day in trading), it closed at nearly $100 less.

Silver had the same run. Today's high of $29.90 only to close at nearly $2 less.

Maybe Monday will look better? And maybe it won't.

Thoughts?

BTW: Just Playing Devil's Advocate

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't go up every day and it's been awhile since we had a good old fashion smackdown. Will there be more? Absolutely....but personally I'm betting that the whales will continue north. RGDS!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    RonBRonB Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gold dropped in direct correlation to rising US Dollar today (DXY).

Collector of Classic US Coins
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭

@blitzdude said:
    Can't go up every day and it's been awhile since we had a good old fashion smackdown. Will there be more? Absolutely....but personally I'm betting that the whales will continue north. RGDS!

It's been going up everyday since the 14th of Feb. I was quite surprised since I've watched it go up and then down for the past 12 months.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,890 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gave me the runs.

• Options
    GoldFinger1969GoldFinger1969 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭✭

It's going to $3,000 by 2030 -- probably sooner -- so who cares about the dips along the way ?

• Options
    SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

Middle East lighting up
    Let the games begin !

Gold and Silver , copper and cash
    All rise