Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lots of good grabs.

In the sig. Open to offers on anything available. With spot up, I will discount some premium silver.

Finally an independent site that sells coins with no hassle. Just like your local coin store. Thanks! Jay Coin Shop

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing to grab, dead end link for me. Shocking.

LCoopie = Les
  • Options

Kinda pricey..

• Options
    coinshopcoinshop Posts: 20
    edited April 10, 2024 10:57AM

Offers button up! Make some low balls..

Finally an independent site that sells coins with no hassle. Just like your local coin store. Thanks! Jay Coin Shop

• Options
    vplite99vplite99 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting marketing concept.

Vplite99
  • Options

@airplanenut said:

@coinshop said:

Okey dokes... 30 bucks:

Absolutely right. I actually put some up with high hopes
    I will adjust a lot of those

• Options

bump for price reducing!!

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭

@airplanenut said:

@coinshop said:

Okey dokes... 30 bucks:

SHAKE -N- BAKE

• Options

I didn't know when I got it, I really didn't. Cracked it out of pci and that was the result. However, I like some of them, but reduced prices even with an offer feature. I have been selling them for around $100+

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinshop said:
    I didn't know when I got it, I really didn't. Cracked it out of pci and that was the result. However, I like some of them, but reduced prices even with an offer feature. I have been selling them for around $100+

It's fine if you didn't know then--but now you do. The PCI coins you have are overgraded and AT, which you know because they're priced at a fraction of what the coins would sell for if in PCGS holders at the same grade level. If you want to make a case for why PCGS is wrong, that's one thing (and on these coins, they're not). But consider how the listing looks to us when your main selling point is the damage listed on the holder. It's as if you were advertising how bright white and flashy a coin in a harshly cleaned or polished details holder is, or noting the sharp details of a coin in a details/tooled holder.

Right here in the above quote you said you've been selling these for $100+, yet you have them listed in the $400-700+ range. If you ask $125, someone might offer $100. No one will make that offer seriously when it's 10-25% of the list price. You have other generic pieces listed at 4-5x (or more) what they're selling for on eBay (I'd know--I've sold plenty of the exact same items). All of this looks greedy and foolish, not like you're serious and ready to make a deal. You have one chance to make a first impression--this thread has been it.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    edited April 15, 2024 6:40PM

I price at what I am looking to get for certain items.
    If someone offered $180 I would consider it, I encourage people to make a good offer on some things while others I'd rather just display. I felt a lot of those AT losers were ugly when they made it in GEN holders. However, I sold them all off at a loss.. The ones I loved in hand, I kept and I am okay with high pricing it. There are a few of them left, as I said most are sold at $100-$175

• Options
    edited April 15, 2024 6:42PM

Also, I hadn't realized until I sold some how low they are valued at and didn't reflect the pricing so it is my bad!! All the high pricers were corrected, and yes a few are still up there.

• Options
    Cent1225Cent1225 Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

@coinshop said:

For Long You Live and High You Fly
    And Smiles You'll give and Tears You'll Cry
    And All You Touch and All You See
    Is All Your Life Will Ever Be.

Breathe
    Pink Floyd
    DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Successful Transactions with pnies, bidask, wrighty, jwitten, wondercoin, bp777, liefgold, pippa2008, Elmerfusterpuck, and MANY others.

• Options

Newps in

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you buying?

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    ms71ms71 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

There go 15 seconds I'll never get back.

Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cameonut said:
    Are you buying?

I'm selling if he is!

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options

@Cameonut said:
    Are you buying?

Nope and reduced a ton of prices. Still have make an offers!

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I could recall who this forum member was the first time when he was banned.
    I had purchased a medal off of his eBay store at the time and he wrote me here in a PM.
    It's been too long to look it up on eBay and I can't find the messages we had back and forth.

I do remember he was getting flack back then- and a lot of it- and I posted my problem-free purchase
    from his just so there would be some balance to the negative activity.

He was subsequently banned for some type of tomfoolery that transpired after I had left my 'praise' so there
    were obviously other issues.

I am going to send a PM to 'coinshop' and hope he fills in the missing details in a return PM.

peacockcoins

• Options

Here is the medallion:

peacockcoins

• Options

peacockcoins