Home Sports Talk
Options

Are we ever going to see Arch Manning play?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quinn Ewers announced he's returning to Texas next season, it's got to be frustrating for Arch Manning, not playing the game you love for two whole years. The kid was so hyped coming out of high school and being a Manning, as a fan I'm ready to see what he's got.

Comments

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too bad the transfer rules in the NCAA are too restrictive. /S/

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

Someone pulled this 2023 Panini flawless CFP Arch Manning 1/1 with the Texas Longhorn logo a while back, I believe those are Emeralds inserted around the Longhorns logo, sick card.

• Options

Anyway, I'm ready to see this kid lead a team, he was as hyped as Lebron James coming out of high school, got the Manning DNA, it's a shame we'll have to wait.

• Options

I like Quinn Ewers as well, but I must confess, I've caught the Arch Manning fever.

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

He should be at Ole Miss

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

He could transfer to Ohio State so they have a chance at beating Michigan

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭

Arch was supposed to be their backup last year, he was so horrible in the spring that he fell to 3rd string. QBs even 5 stars have by far the biggest miss rate of any position. Had he been better he would have seen time last year when Ewers got hurt.

He could end up being special and sitting for 2 years could help him, he could also transfer after the spring if he wanted. A good amount of the hype around him though is from his last name.