Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1975 topps baskets

jabbar psa 8 sold for 325, moses psa 8 for 250. its malone's rookie. interesting.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• Options
    RAPTORSRULE04RAPTORSRULE04 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭

vcp for malone is average 244. jabbar average is 400 but 325 has been common this month.
    values have been trending down for psa 8 and lower except for some commons with small pops. market for high end lower populations has been expensive.

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭✭✭

it justs surprised me that a top 20 player of all-time rookie would sale for less than Jabbar's 6th or 7th card. I mean george gervin psa 8 sells for more than that. I george is not in the top 20.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    1948_Swell_Robinson1948_Swell_Robinson Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭

9's around $1,000. Good buy.

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭

Jabbar is first Lakers card and notoriously off center. Malone is like Dirk & Duncan.... no respect, smaller team market.

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

@1948_Swell_Robinson said:

Only $1k? I haven't looked lately....but that seems low

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

@olb31 said:
    it justs surprised me that a top 20 player of all-time rookie would sale for less than Jabbar's 6th or 7th card. I mean george gervin psa 8 sells for more than that. I george is not in the top 20.

That's a travesty! Moses always played well against Kareem, usually even better. But his body broke down and he didn't play as well his final 3 or 4 seasons. Kareem had his career extended when the Lakers got Magic and finished his career strong.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    1948_Swell_Robinson1948_Swell_Robinson Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭

@billwaltonsbeard said:

@1948_Swell_Robinson said:

Only $1k? I haven't looked lately....but that seems low

I meant the Moses in 9 was around 1k