Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

One roll 90% Silver Quarters - All visible dates - $165 Shipped. (SOLD)

Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 13, 2023 10:30AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Several rolls available.
Paypal accepted. Thanks!

Rare Nationals &
Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals

Comments

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

• Options
    edited October 3, 2023 8:33PM

Rare Nationals &

braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • Options

Bump

Rare Nationals &

• Options
    CoinsExplorerCoinsExplorer Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

I will take them. PM incoming

Sold To: PerryHall, Konsole, Outhaul
    Bought From: mightyhunter, JoeLewis, LukeMarshall, KollectorKing

I have solid eBay ratings and have done business with many on other forums.
  • Options

Still available. 165 out the door.

Rare Nationals &

• Options
    HistmanHistman Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

PM

• Options

Sold.

Rare Nationals &

• Options
    edited October 12, 2023 8:15PM

BEWARE! BEWARE!

Ted 1 provided a refund. However, I need to let others know. When I sent a PM and paid via Paypal, I received a message from another member (I won't name him unless he wants to chime in) warning me about this member not following through on the purchase and then refunding his money. His message included an apology that was sent to him mirroring the exact one sent to me almost word for word. I don't know if he is getting his discussions mixed up, forgetting what he has committed to, or if it is an intentional game, but these type of interactions will eventually lead to a negative perception of him on the forum and others won't want to transact with him. Mistakes happen, but when your warned about what is about to happen before it does, and then it does, that causes a concern.

P.S. I tried to send this message to him Ted 1 directly, but he has blocked me from communicating with him even though I only sent the original message about paying. Just be warned....

• Options
    justindanjustindan Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭

As Histman previously mentioned, I experienced a similar situation. This is evident in my earlier post where I mentioned purchasing the quarters using PPFF as the payment method. Unfortunately, the item I ordered was never delivered, and Ted1 couldn't provide a tracking number. He explained that his wife had accidentally sent it via registered mail, which caused the delay. However, I eventually received a refund through PayPal. Thankfully, I didn't suffer any financial loss during this transaction, but I'm somewhat perplexed by the whole experience with Ted1. If it's necessary, I'm more than willing to share the messages I exchanged with Ted1 as evidence of the situation.

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting. Maybe he has an explanation? I've always liked his currency offerings and bought an expensive large size note from him a few years ago with no problems.

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13, 2023 6:49AM

Same experience, same quarter roll. I paid via PPFF and a few days later I got a refund along with the explanation that he couldn't access the PayPal funds. Well, he accessed them enough to refund me. I figured it was because silver shot up in price.. I offered to send a check and never heard back.., oh well, I was made whole. Looks like a pattern?

• Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

Same BS here. I paid then never received so I had to ask for my money back.

This guy is shady at best.

• Options

4 people bought the same roll? :'( Yikes!

• Options

@jclovescoins said:
    4 people bought the same roll? :'( Yikes!

He did this to me around 2 years ago.

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

In hindsight, I’m glad he never responded to my pm from the original post.
    But he seems to do a lot of currency and other deals, and no one has previously complained, so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, especially since it sounds like everyone has been made whole.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options

@Walkerguy21D said:
    In hindsight, I’m glad he never responded to my pm from the original post.
    But he seems to do a lot of currency and other deals, and no one has previously complained, ****so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, especially since it sounds like everyone has been made whole****_.

Messing with people and wasting their time is not "whole".

• Options
    edited October 13, 2023 12:39PM

I already know this will fall on deaf ears as it's 4 vs 1, however...

Hundreds of positive transactions between the forum, eBay & Great Collections.
    4 transactions in the past 3 years where quantity was either short, I was shorted $ wise due to the buyer not paying the fee Paypal presents to them, or just human error on MY behalf. Recently, an order was shipped to a different individual who messaged at the same time.

This particular listing initially had 11 rolls available. ELEVEN.
    Not everyone bought the same roll, let's get that straight.

I've sold thousands of dollars in currency, individual coins. I'm an ANA & SPMC member.
    All I can do is do better, be more aware of inventory, timely shipping.
    I know this means very little at this point, and if this means any future post will bring the taunts, have at it.

I'm unable to walk on water (thus far) - but I must mention- I'm delighted to know that most of you, who are pure as the driven snow, are able to do so flawlessly.

This is my final & only explanation.
    I will not be going back & forth with this.

Rare Nationals &

• Options

@Ted 1 said:
    I already know this will fall on deaf ears as it's 4 vs 1, however...

Hundreds of positive transactions on the forum as well as eBay. 4 transactions in the past two years where quantity was either short, I was shorted $ wise due to the buyer not paying the fee Paypal presents to them, of just human error as recently, an order was shipped to a different individual who messaged at the same time.

Everyone has always been refunded timely, but perhaps not swift enough. I understand the frustration better now.

I've sold thousands of dollars in currency, individual coins. I'm an ANA & SPMC member.
    All I can do is do better, be more aware of inventory, timely shipping.
    I know this means very little, bring on the laugh reacts if you must, but that's my explanation.

I've dealt positively with both Ted and at least one, maybe two of the individuals complaining with no issues as well, so hard to pick a side, but like I said - I did around a $1000 large size currency deal with him 3-5 years ago and all was good.

• Options

After not receiving my items I had to ask Ted what was up. He eventually refunded me with no explanation.

Then he blocks me on the forum.

Not very professional...

• Options
    edited October 13, 2023 12:28PM

Rare Nationals &

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also had a positive deal with Ted 1

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options

My point in posting was to make sure folks were aware of an anomaly in dealing with TED1. It is our responsibility as forum members to protect each other if we can when things don't seem right. As I said in my post, I wasn't sure if it was intentional or just a mistake because of too many transactions. The issue I had was that I was warned after making my purchase by another member, with the email I got from TED1 "word for word" as that Justindan sent me.

I'm glad several of you have had positive transactions with TED1, that is good. However, if you look back at your transactions (posters to this thread), you'll see that I have had many positive transactions with several of you, so my integrity should not be questioned either (it has not been to this point).

Again, I would not have even posted here except for the fact that TED1 blocked me from the ability to PM him. I still have no answer from TED1 as to why he would block me from the ability to DM him to get down to the bottom of things when my only DM to him was to provide payment information. It seemed preemptive to me. Anyway, as some of you have pointed out, I got my money back. I am satisfied on that front. I just didn't want anybody else wasting their time. TED1, if you are up-and-up, and these were just mistakes, I'll take you at your word.

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here.. not going to beat a dead horse. I have 100s of great transactions here. 99.99% have been great. Others, I make note of their name / ID and don't go back especially when I am left without a valid reason. JMHO