Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

ZARDOZ hits the bricks again...

Looks like the forum will be chuckling again...

ZARDOZ is back on the 1970 Kellogg's trail again with a new set.. I love the name ..his "401k leftover" set...ha'

Pops in at #9 on the registry.

Glad to have you back Z.......

Larry
I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!

Comments

• Options
    KING - I don't think it's his set, but maybe Zardoz kan konfirm this himself.
  • Options

Guys,

Gators now on the k-klimb as I purchased my first 70's last week...See
    what you guys do, just what I need...

Thanks for the auctions stump..

Matt
  • Options
    imageimageimageimage

GATOR5 in the skyyy with diamonds...
  • Options

Gemmint,

You always tend to make me giggle in the wee hrs of the morning..Usually tend to spit up some
    beer every so often in laughter...

Matt
  • Options
    GEMMINTMAN...

I looked at the spelling on the new Registry listing and it was spelled "Zardo's"...

I thought maybe Z just got off one of those "Vegas" business trips (Hmmm...) and was too tired to punch in the right name...

ZARDOZ...are 'ya out there???.....

This new set comes in with about 90% or so complete...Pretty big opening for somebody....

We'll find out soon..

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Matt Good luck on the Kellogg'sand thank you for the purchases. I have ran into a roadblock with some. I still need 6 to complete in nine or better. I am holding my ground on the nines. The eights are avalible but I think I will wait. Good luck with the ice it should be firming up for you to cover the whole lake. May all your pike be over 35.

Gemmintman Great nab on the Simpson 10.I believe that was a one of one. I bid 200 but I didnt think I would get it.

Larry just submitted 300 kellogg's from 73 to 83. Will let you know how they come out. Thanks for the great deal on the nines and the christmas present it cracked up my wife. Now she is using it . I told her only Kellogg's cerial can be used in it. You truly are the King!!!

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    Hi gang

No, this set is not mine. It belongs to a hard-core VINTAGE collector that I have done a lot of business with. Named his set in honor of me!!!!! Now that's a true VINTAGE collector for you!!!!! image

Stump. Great Job!!!!!!!
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    Thanks Stump. I thought the OJ Simpson 10 would go a good deal higher so I was pleased with the price. It's a 1 0f 1, and the only other 1970 "rookie" card of his in a PSA 10 is his 1970 Topps card, also a 1 of 1.

For the record as I've already told a few people, I do not intend to collect the '70 Kellogg's football set at this time. I really only wanted the OJ, but I reserve the right to take a stab at certain 10's down the road if interested. There, you football freaks can all rest easier now image.

I inadvertently made an OJ pun when I said "stab", honest.
  • Options
    Gemmint--Well I for one am glad you are not going for the set. I have decided to make the set. I already have the Simpson in nine so I really did feel the need to be aggresive. image

Dave
  • Options
    Gem Mint any credence to the rumor that you have hired Johnny Cochrane as your spokesperson? I hear he is already came up with a new tagline for you:

" If it is a Kellogg's 10 Gemmint Must Bid Again"
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Options
    LMAO Luxury!

Actually Johnny Kochrane told me -

"If the grade don't fit, you must resubmit."
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    that is hilarious.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    "If the grade don't fit, you must resubmit."

We're talking quote of the year here folks, and we're not even halfway through the first month yet!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I have a slogan on my 70 Kellogg's'

If its not a nine, I must decline.

For Gemmint its

If its not a ten, there will be no yen

Dave
  • Options
    I love the Kellogg's slogan Stump!

I think we'll add that to the official Kellogg's Arkive of Information.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Hey can I jump in!!!

With red man cards

"If it's an eight then it's great!image"

They're greeeaaaaatttt.... nevermind....

aconte
  • Options
    Hey GemMintman- Congrats also on the OJ 10. I was bidding on it too, but was out of the house when the auction ended and couldn't snipe. Good Price also. I finished the set in 9 and am looking to upgrade, but only at reasonable levels. Glad to hear you're not pursuing the set. Gives me at least a fighting chance on getting some 10's
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    Gator5...

Matt, please email me. I see that you don't have a PM icon...

Email me at emards4457@msn.com .

Thanks,

Larry

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    if its a bad pun then it's kelloggs fun
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS BASKETBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS FOOTBALL
    LOS ANGELES DODGERS BASEBALL
    NEW YORK RANGERS HOCKEY
    DETRIOT LIONS FOOTBALL
    OKLAHOMA SOONERS BASKETBALL
  • Options
    I am Nephew Zardoz! Uncle Zardo bounced cards off his pot belly at me durring the holidays I had graded and registered under the kelloggs 70-3-D set! he gave them to me as a labor of love! Gemmint man pounced me out of the Horlen a few months ago but I have recovered from that and now have one I registered two days ago. maybe someone has a MATTY ALOU I need to complete the set in "mean old number nine' (multiplication Rock@)! For fun, I Registered two more sets just yesterday!
    one from 1916 and one from 1951 topps! I already posted my measley 75 TOPPS MINI SET but am only 13th best! That will change tomorrow as I registered 20 more cards last night and have 50 more in PSA 9 to pull out of my safe. I decided to use the registry as a check list and to meet some more collectors! I am baby Zardo. My belly is tiny compared to Uncle Paul.My collection is tiny compared to Zardoman and GemmintMonster. Oh......! I have 75 PSA 9 72-Topps in mubers 600+. I was thinking of posting those as well but thought it might look weird that I only collected the "IA" cards and cards numbered over 600* What do you guys think? Should I post those anyway?

Zardacious Nephew
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Welcome....Lil' Z.

<< <i>I am baby Zardo. My belly is tiny compared to Uncle Paul. >>

Funniest line of the year.......(so far).

John
  • Options
    ....and to think that all the years that I have spent disproving the alleged inbreeding within my family have now all gone to waste.

Register your other cards nephew/cousin/brother!!! image
  • Options
    Gemmintdaman welcomes Baby Zardo, LOL.

Remember to take your ZarDoze muscle relaxants next time before posting image.
  • Options
    Baby Z...

Welcome to the boards!!!

Let's see...

(74) 1970 K cards...needs 1....

A 1916 set....and a 1951 too....

13th overall in '75 mini's....

A pile of 1972's in 9....

Hmmmmmm..........

GREAT FRUIT LOOPS IN THE MORNING!!!!...YOU'RE NO BABY......TAKE OFF THAT BABY BONNET AND REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!

KING

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm. Warped sense of humor, registered 1916's, name is caramel. 'bout time you got over here "baby zardo"- looking forward to seeing those eggs on the registry!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

My guess is that Nipper finally saw the light and had a confessional with Zardoz. image

John
  • Options
    I did Uncle Paul. I registered about .005% of my certified cards! Remember,you gave me lots of cars over the years but they are not graded,except my you! I need you to give me about 20K * to have them in tombs!
  • Options
    I just got your e-mail "Grif". Send me the prices on the cards discussed and prices i can live with. I will sell the lot for you!
  • Options
    Go to the POP report and look at ALL of the E-92's (Croft's Candy & Cocoa) & all the E-96's and all the E-97 Briggs and M-101's. I am the warpo who owns the highest graded cards in eanch of the catagories as well as the accompanying sets in SGC holders of the highest grade. There are a dozen or so "regulars" on here I am certain I know from dealings in the past ten years. I have been collecting and trading cards since about 1967. That is when Uncle Zardo( Italian)gave me my first card of an EYEtalian baseball player. I think it was Mickey Manto!
  • Options

<< <i>I did Uncle Paul. I registered about .005% of my certified cards! Remember,you gave me lots of cars over the years but they are not graded,except my you! I need you to give me about 20K * to have them in tombs! >>

I meant CARDS OF COURSE!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Hmmmm. Warped sense of humor, registered 1916's, name is caramel. 'bout time you got over here "baby zardo"- looking forward to seeing those eggs on the registry! >>

I only registered a small handful. I still have 250 of the 568 I originally had from the "find"! I also sent 200 of them to SGC for grading originally! I have eggs all over the place....................they do not hatch!