Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Comments

• Options
    links messed up
  • Options
    $150+
    is this your auction
  • Options
    yes it is...I hope you guys don't mind me posting it, but I just wanted an estimate. thanks Kobe8fan. I also don't know what the 96-97 SP Jumbo set is worth. The cards are at least twice the size of the normal SP's, and I have the whole rookie set. Any ideas?
  • Options
    no problem im going to bid on it
  • Options
    Is that you that just bid kobe8fan? i should have put a $150 buy it now, because I need the money now!

any thoughts on the sp jumbos?
  • Options
    that is my bid as for the sp jumbos nothing on opg but im guessing %70 of the originals prices
  • Options
    you think they are less valueable than the reglar sp's?
  • Options
    thats how most jumbo cards are
  • Options
    Sorry to bust your bubble but the oversized cards are typically worth 3/4 of what the regular size issue is. Some as much as 50% less. Also, I could ship that lot for about $2.50 ...Why $7 shipping on less than 20 cards or are there more (how many more if so)??????? Sorry but i know for a fact you wont get $150, maybe $25 if yo are lucky.

Chris
  • Options
    $3.00 max on shipping! I could ship a Box for that price! LMAO

Talk about making money on shipping!

2001 Leaf Certified FF #ed/400 and the RC Auto'ed /150
    2001 SPA Gold RC #ed/100
    2002 SPA RC Auto's #ed/1150
    2002 SPx RC Auto'ed /999

My Tradepage

REF: Hondo, vittleboy, vinsanity,Speedmaster
  • Options
    ok, I agree that the shipping is too much and I want to change it to $5...I live in Canada so it does cost more for me. For some reason Ebay won't let me change the shipping cost.

Maybe not $150, but the lot is definitely worth more than $25
  • Options
    Item price US $335.00

United States Shipping and handling US $15.00
    Shipping insurance per item (not available) --

You could have shipped these much cheaper! I buy and sell to people in Canada alot and it is really no difforent in cost!

$15.00 for 37 cards? and no Insur: WOW! Not to bust your balls, but DAMN! LMAO

2001 SPA Gold RC #ed/100
    2002 SPx RC Auto'ed /999

My Tradepage

• Options
    Man...some guy just charged me $4.00 shipping and I know I'm getting this puppy with 1 stamp on it. The worst was paying $15 fully insured only to receive the package in a small bubble envelope with a stamp. What's up with sellers trying to make a buck off shipping. I never do...and sometimes lose a buck or two when I miscalculate it. Also if I overcharge shipping I offer the buyer a refund on it since it's my mistake.

I'm from Toronto Canada and your package could fit in a bubble envelope and cost around $3.50cdn..
    CB4
  • Options
    LMFAO! Hahahaha

You sound like a nice ebay seller! Do you Have an auctions going on now? LMK with a link!

2001 SPA Gold RC #ed/100
    2002 SPx RC Auto'ed /999

My Tradepage

• Options
    Hey man, I try my best with my auctions. If someone isn't happy with my stuff I go out of my way to make them happy. Only had one problem and it was with a jack@$$ who said he didn't receive the cards when I knew he did (listed an auction later on with my cards in there)

Because I left him positive feedback first (even though he sent me US ONLY Postal money orders first and I had to send them back to him) this guy threatened to leave me negative feedback if I didn't give him a full refund. I wanted to go through a claim with the postal service and this guy was a jerk...so he left me negatives but doesn't matter, a few neg's are like battle scars in the wonderful world of ebay....

I fininshed my recent auctions a few weeks back but should have some more to put up when I get my PSA and BGS batches back.

ebay user: swinger8
    CB4
  • Options
    I agree, my shipping is too much.

on that other $335 lot, insurance was included, and I ended up paying more than $15.

I really want to lower the shipping amount, but I guess it its too late. image
  • Options
    okay, I revised the item, it is now $4 ship, and an extra two dollars if you want insurance.
  • Options
    You can usually ship stuff for under $2 Canadian, depending on where you get your bubble mailers. $0.33 at the Wal-Mart here. Shipping's hardly ever more than $1.40.

You can cancel your auction, and re-list it with correct shipping and a BIN price, you'll have to pay the listing fee again though, but it's not much eh?
  • Options
    listing fee was over 6 bucks because of the 5 supersize pics and the bold listing font. I think I'll let the auction go, unless anyone here wants to make me an offer on it...
  • Options
    I pack my card with squished in between two piece of cardboard so it makes it abit thicker. If it doesn't fit through their slot, it has to be sent as a parcel which makes it abit more. I just don't like US sellers who won't ship to Canada thinking it's like shipping to Australia. It basically costs like 10cents more to ship here. Canadian customs.....now there's another issue....I can rant for hours about those idiots....
    CB4
  • Options
    FISHERBOY

If im not mistaken, Insurance is only $1.10...... Is it really necessary? Why try to make money (still at $4) on that small amount of cards, I just called my USPS Office and they said a $3.00 package from US would cost about $3.60 from Canada to ship to US...Now, Your lot Will cost about $2.25 MAX to ship. I have shipped over 150 lots and know that man cards will not cost you more than $2 to ship in a bubble envelope. Kudos to your money making scam. image
  • Options
    BASEBALLFAN80- easy guy. I don't think $4 is unreasonable for the lot, especially since it is coming from Canada. I will also be sandwiching the cards between cardboard, and wrapping them in bubble-wrap, so that adds to the cost as well. At least I made it cheaper than it was before. It is over 20 cards, (there are multiples of marbury and kukoc) and I may be including an entire box of SP Jumbos as well...
  • Options
    You MAY be....??? You might want to let the bidders now if you are as anything you put in the description makes it a legal binding contract. Also, If you havent changed it, YOu said those Jumbos had a premium over the regular size, Well, they dont.
  • Options

<< <i>I pack my card with squished in between two piece of cardboard so it makes it abit thicker. If it doesn't fit through their slot, it has to be sent as a parcel which makes it abit more. I just don't like US sellers who won't ship to Canada thinking it's like shipping to Australia. It basically costs like 10cents more to ship here. Canadian customs.....now there's another issue....I can rant for hours about those idiots.... >>

Is it just me, or does customs try to hide the fact they opened your package? I've gotten quite a few with brown masking tape covering the "Opened By Customs" sticker.
  • Options
    BASEBALLFAN80- I am including the set if bidding goes over $100...I'd like to change the description about the jumbos, but ebay won't let me because there has already been a bid.
  • Options
    Well....

You can retract the bid or cancel it and tell them to bid again. Another reason I am nagging you so bad becuz i thought of bidding on it as well.
  • Options
    $4.00 is cool! That is more like it! Making a $1 or $2 is not that bad you do have to pay for the sleeves and the Bubble env: That's cool!

It is just that if I saw $7.00 on shipping I would pass right by your auctions!

Good luck on your auction FisherBoy!

2001 SPA Gold RC #ed/100
    2002 SPx RC Auto'ed /999

My Tradepage