Home Sports Talk
Options

Will Gisele get half of Brady's Super Bowl rings?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you think this could actually happen, when Tom and Gisele get a divorce, she will get half of his Super Bowl rings, could that actually happen?

Comments

• Options

I don't know if he was joking, but one time Terry Bradshaw said when he got divorced, his wives took him to the cleaners and got some of his Super Bowl rings.

• Options

Of course, you do realize that Tom Brady is free to play as long as he wants to since Gisele will be gone, check out this video.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait. If he only has 3.5 Rings wouldn't that make Bradshaw the GOAT?

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:
    Wait. If he only has 3.5 Rings wouldn't that make Bradshaw the GOAT?

Only if you determined the GOAT by giving an over-abundance of credit to SB wins and the QB in particular. This gives me an idea for something...have we ever had a thread discussing this kind of thing? askin for a friend

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8, 2022 8:00PM

FLASH!!!!
    NATIONAL HEADLINE NEWS!!!!
    After Divorce Settlement, Gisele Expected To Own At Least Three Times As Many Super Bowl Rings As Aaron Rodgers.

• Options
    edited October 9, 2022 2:15AM

If she gets 3.5 Super Bowl rings then she will be a 3 time Super Bowl champion and will make the Pro Football Hall of Fame easily, of course they're already anticipating this and her bust is being prepared as we speak.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess Tommy will need to play a few more years to recoup the lost rings!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

I think Tom Brady is happiest when he is on the football field, he just loves the feeling of winning, the adrenaline rush. I think for him, it's about where would you rather be, horseback riding on a dewey meadow with Gisele, or on the field in the playoffs with 50,000 screaming fans? I'm the same way, I'm happiest when I'm on the sports forum making Aaron Rodgers jokes, my wife knows that and she has accepted it, and she knows that if it ever came down to choosing her or Aaron Rodgers, I would choose Aaron Rodgers and she accepts that.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

If Tom was smart he'd call up Bob Kraft to get his ring guy to make some less valuable replicas of all 7 of Brady's SB rings. That way there she can get her 3.5 rings and leave thinking she won.

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

It won't come to that. Tom would keep the rings, but will be obligated to give Giselle half their value in cash since those rings were acquired during marriage.

It's really sad news and something that is between Tom and his family. I am sure they want their privacy on this despite being public figures.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options

I think Tom will be better off this way, now he can play until he's 70, and he can focus better this season.

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

She is worth double what he is, she has no interest in stupid super bowl rings😳😂

Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's like if laying awake all night thinking about Tommy and Gisele wasn't bad enough......... Now I'm having nightmares about the Rams/Cowboy game yesterday!........ HELP!

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    It's like if laying awake all night thinking about Tommy and Gisele wasn't bad enough......... Now I'm having nightmares about the Rams/Cowboy game yesterday!........ HELP!

Speaking of laying awake at night, there were many sleepless nights at the Brady home these past few months.

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe Tom should sell the rings to Gronk before it happens

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

I know. it is draining. Here I am losing sleep over Tommy and Gisele, and Bill and the boys. At least Bill gave me a little reprieve on Sunday.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.