Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

"HUGE PSA ERROR" worth thousands$$$

Just when you think you saw it all. PSA label errors that a seller is trying to sell for $5,000 each! Even though the cards are graded 7, 6 and 8. Maybe I should have sold my label errors instead of sending them back to PSA for correction.
If someone knows how to post the link/images, here are the eBay item #'s: 255766967045, 255766896880, 354321826200.

Comments

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty scathing description in there, too, full of sarcasm directed at PSA.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255766896880
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/255766967045
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/354321826200

Jim

• Options
    shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

I can understand why. I had a CRC of a lower end card that I got a phone call for to tell me that they damaged my card and were going to put it in a PSA6 holder and they were going to pay me $30 for the mistake. I received the card in the same PSA 8 holder with no refund. I’ve been going back and forth the last 2 months. I use “back and forth” loosely as PSA communication is pretty bad. I think they are hoping I just give up. They are leaving the door wide open for other 3rd party graders. I refuse to send in any more of my stacks of cards in until they do better.

• Options

Sounds to me like the high asking price is a tool to get people to view the item, so that his narrative regarding PSA is read by as many people as possible

• Options
    FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting for a reply from a QA email from June. I guess that's what happens when so many cards are damaged.

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

My favorite part is the "Authenticity Guarantee", which it would obviously not pass. LOL

• Options
    82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 10, 2022 4:41AM

The seller is correct.

This is what happens when you have no viable competition and no oversight. As well as parent company who's only goal is to squeeze what they can without any concern about the future. By that I mean is as a trend for losing $ is detected they simply sell the unit.

Small solace in that even though you know who who tried to buy a championship more than any owner in history of MLB his team still could not survive the first round

Unless otherwise specified my posts represent only my opinion, not fact.

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

@82FootballWaxMemorys said:

Small solace in that even though you know who who tried to buy a championship more than any owner in history of MLB his team still could not survive the first round

The Yankees (3rd highest) are about to get beat by a bunch of kids (3rd lowest) LOL

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

PSA must at least admit this seller won the day. PSA will go on as if nothing happened and that is part of the seller's joke too.