Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking to buy 1980 Topps Basketball

Anyone have some extras they'd like to sell me? I'm looking to put together a nice, raw set.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    edited April 19, 2022 9:11PM

I have a few wax packs that I got 10+ years ago from a group purchase on these boards from BBCE. Unfortunately I opened them looking for the big one ... of course I didn't get it ... and then put the cards back in the wrappers where they sit today. If interested I can go thru them and let you know what I have. IIRC there were a few decent ones in there.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

hey Doug, thanks!

Sending PM

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Responded to your PM.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

What exactly are you looking for. I have a ton but they are all raw.

• Options

Sending PM

• Options
    YosaifweissYosaifweiss Posts: 43 ✭✭

I have several hundred mint raw 80/81 Topps basketball cards available for sale. Pm me with a list if you like…

• Options

@Yosaifweiss said:
    I have several hundred mint raw 80/81 Topps basketball cards available for sale. Pm me with a list if you like…

Thanks!! PM sent (3 actually)

• Options

I have a ton and I mean a ton of tops 80-90s basketball if you’re still interested

• Options

@LGNDSOfJenna said:
    I have a ton and I mean a ton of tops 80-90s basketball if you’re still interested

Only interested in very nice raw 1980 Topps Basketball