Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1966 Topps Baseball

zakzak Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited January 25, 2022 11:39AM in PSA Set Registry Forum

Hello group is anyone out there looking to sell there 1966 Topps baseball collection in the 1966 Topps PSA Baseball group? Anyone selling 1966 collections?

Comments

• backbidderbackbidder Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

what are you looking for specifically?

• zakzak Posts: 14 ✭✭

I'm looking for 1966 Topps baseball PSA cards any will help. I see in the registry some that had started on the set and was wondering if anyone was selling there collection of 1966.

@zak said:
    Hello group is anyone out there looking to sell there collection of 1966 Topps baseball in the 1966 Topps PSA Baseball group? Anyone selling there 1966 collections?

what grade?

backbidder do you have a list of 1966 PSA cards? Please send thank you.

backbidder do you have your 1966 on set registry where I can go see what you have?

not on registry. what grade are you looking for?

6 or better.

Hello group reaching out again if anybody have any group of "commons" of 1966 topps baseball PSA 6 or above for sale.

Bump

Is there anyone out there with 1966 Topps baseball PSA 6 or higher for sale or trade?

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭

I have a collection of around 18000 cards coming in on Tuesday of which 1000 of them will be 1966 Topps. Not sure if you want ex to nrmt commons raw, but let me know if you do.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • I've been scouring the universe for a high-end '66 OPC Koufax. They are nearly non-existent...working on a Koufax master set and could use some help. Much thanks.