my bike punk!

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ was this from you, rob?

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

You know it! Most old slabbed wresting comes from me to be honest......LOL. I remember you really enjoying getting that card. I have this card in PSA 10. I thought of listing it although there is a segment of the population who would have their opinion on that so maybe I won't.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

Rip... had great look for wrestling but didn’t know how to work. Savage did great job as tag partner in ppv. I didn’t realize Zeus even had mini run in WCW at one point.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2020 7:22PM

@wrestlingcardking said:

@blurryface said:

You know it! Most old slabbed wresting comes from me to be honest......LOL. I remember you really enjoying getting that card. I have this card in PSA 10. I thought of listing it although there is a segment of the population who would have their opinion on that so maybe I won't.

good to know the brain still works a lil, i guess! definitely remember the day. in fact, i'm actually missing them. the days where you didn't have to worry about alterations or being forged. didn't have to worry about checking a guys feedback and could even send via fnf and not worried about getting f'd. thank you again! while the news of his passing was sad, the card brought just as big of a smile today as it did retrieving it from the mailbox years ago. 😉

eta: and let's give it a week or two or however long that collective group decides so as not to be labeled MOD's and we can run it back on that 10 this time. that is if you don't mind parting with it.