Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

(SOLD) WTT: End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Silver Proof Coin (20XF)

Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
edited November 15, 2020 2:09PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD for $550!

I just got mine today in the mail and now that I have I’m wondering if anyone wants to trade something I could use for my collections in exchange for my V75 American Silver Eagle!

I collect Ancient coins (preferably Rome/Greece) as well as pre-World War 2 American silver & gold coins.

I’m also willing to take a look at other stuff if you don’t have any of the above.

Send me a PM if interested! :)

Thanks!

I am NOT looking for offers of cash.
I only want to trade!

Comments

• Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2020 2:11PM

@WQuarterFreddie said:
    Good luck! After all the commotion you started last time over this coin I don't think anyone has any interest in dealing with you🙄

😂 I didn’t start any commotion at all.

It was the jealous people (like yourself) who decided to throw salt at me because they didn’t get one and throw a commotion causing tantrum. 🙄

Either way I don’t mind. There are plenty of other sites to trade and worst case scenario I’ll just sell it on EBay for $500-$600 and buy what I want.

I was just trying to be nice by offering it here first.

But apparently there are too many people on this site full of jealousy to sell high demand stuff on this site.

edited November 15, 2020 2:15PM

@foraiur said:
    "I am NOT looking for offers of cash.
    I only want to trade!"

"SOLD for $550!"

Yeah when I was trading it on this site I didn’t want cash.

But then someone posted saying that no one on this site wanted to trade with me.

So I decided to accept cash offers since I can’t do trades on EBay obviously.

Now I gotta sell my brother’s. 😂

• WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:
    Good luck! After all the commotion you started last time over this coin I don't think anyone has any interest in dealing with you🙄

It was the jealous people (like yourself) who decided to throw salt at me because they didn’t get one and throw a commotion causing tantrum. 🙄

Either way I don’t mind. There are plenty of other sites to trade and worst case scenario I’ll just sell it on EBay for $500-$600 and buy what I want.

But apparently there are too many people on this site full of jealousy to sell high demand stuff on this site.

As Ronald Reagan always said...."There you go again"🙄

I am not jealous of you. Why would I be? You have made a total fool of yourself and ruined your reputation on these forums. You are being ridiculed and made fun of because you have no character or moral compass. You are self-centered, arrogant and self-righteous.

Oh, and yeah I got my ASE V75 on the first day at 12:15 East Coast time so once again you are wrong you arrogant, whiny pitiful little boy🤫

• AlongAlong Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭

Burn

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I just wonder about your age....I really do. It could be quite illuminating to many of the discussions, and explain a lot.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

@Bochiman said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I just wonder about your age....I really do. It could be quite illuminating to many of the discussions, and explain a lot.

I’m 31. My actions are based on how people treat me. If someone is insulting me or accusing me of things I never did I will defend myself. Especially if it’s more than one person. Period. I’m a military guy and I’m very blunt in what I say.

I am who I am and if someone doesn’t like it, too bad!

@Cameonut said:
    Note to self. NEVER deal with the Gamer. Zero integrity.

Congrats Gamer, you are the only the second person in my 14 years here that I put on IGNORE. For those that want to ignore him, it is pretty easy. When on this page, click on the gear at the upper right. Click on Edit Profile on the drop down menu. Click on IGNORE LIST on the right. Enter Gam3rBlake - no @ sign needed.

Karma is a biotch. All for a couple of bucks. May you reap what you have sown.

Congrats to @blu62vette , at least you didn't have to finish your deal with this @##$%%&!

😂 Go ahead and block me you think I care?

I know what happened. The people I actually talk too know what happened.

IDGAF if, in your twisted mind, somehow me being willing to talk to multiple people about something I’m selling is some sort of crime.

It’s my stuff and if I’ll talk to as many people as I want for the best offer.

Deal with it! I’m not going to sell something just because someone makes the first offer and I never will.

Oh and PLEASE leave me on your ignore list so I don’t have to deal with your nonsense anymore.

Kthx! :)

edited November 15, 2020 7:34PM

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I am not jealous of you. Why would I be? You have made a total fool of yourself and ruined your reputation on these forums. You are being ridiculed and made fun of because you have no character or moral compass. You are self-centered, arrogant and self-righteous.

Oh, and yeah I got my ASE V75 on the first day at 12:15 East Coast time so once again you are wrong you arrogant, whiny pitiful little boy🤫

Sure you did 😉.

If that were true you wouldn’t be so angry about me rejecting one of your friends offers.

Everyone I actually care about is on my side. Why would I care what the angry mob feels based on their limited knowledge of what happened? Oh right. I don’t. I care about my friends on here and the people who actually know what happened and not basing their hate on hearsay because they get a hard on around drama and being part of the angry mob.

Oh and even if I did want to sell or trade stuff on here I’d just have a friend do it for me on their account like I did with my Morgan Dollars.

I care too much about my pride and integrity to cower in fear from keyboard warriors and their half baked anger at something they only know one side about.

Now please block/ignore me so I don’t have to see you on my posts anymore.

Kthx :)

@foraiur said:
    I hope you didn't further waste members time via PMs. In your original debacle you had (or hadn’t) finalized a deal to sell the coin at the same time you solicited new offers. Then you advertised the coin here as only accepting trades. At the same time (or shortly after) you put it on ebay w/o saying that. Then you come back here to revise the post so everyone knows it sold a way you never offered members, for how much, and on a different platform. Then you wanted to let everyone know you have another coin (your “brothers”) that you will also be selling. This entire saga remains strange. Perhaps you are a troll poster forever searching for people to stick it to and find new ways you are a victim. Perhaps you were only ever interested in getting the absolute last buck $ for this coin. I guess those aren't mutually exclusive. Drama seems to follow you.

If I’m a victim I’m only a victim of mob mentality.

Yes I PMed the people I actually talked too on here and they actually heard the WHOLE story and agree it was a misunderstanding.

You seem to think just because an angry mob that doesn’t know what happened insults me that I’ll go cry in a corner?

No. My friends on here still talk to me and all the haters don’t even know what they’re talking about so it doesn’t bother me at all

It’s actually kind of funny because if they did know what happened they’d be singing a whole different tune.

Either way; you and your angry posse aren’t going to scare me away.

Deal with it. I’m not the kind of person you can intimidate into silence.

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

Sure you did 😉.

If that were true you wouldn’t be so angry about me rejecting one of your friends offers.

Everyone I actually care about is on my side. Why would I care what the angry mob feels based on their limited knowledge of what happened? Oh right. I don’t. I care about my friends on here and the people who actually know what happened and not basing their hate on hearsay because they get a hard on around drama and being part of the angry mob.

Oh and even if I did want to sell or trade stuff on here I’d just have a friend do it for me on their account like I did with my Morgan Dollars.

I care too much about my pride and integrity to cower in fear from keyboard warriors and their half baked anger at something they only know one side about.

No, I am not going to block or ignore you but I have flagged your posts and asked our host to ban you. Let's see what happens. Kthx🤞

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Suggest you just close this thread man before the ban hammer finds you.

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

Sure you did 😉.

No, I am not going to block or ignore you but I have flagged your posts and asked our host to ban you. Let's see what happens. Kthx🤞

@Mgarmy said:

If someone bans me for defending myself from mob verbal abuse they would only be showing themselves to be of very low character.

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man you do you, just saying Might not be worth it if admin gets involved as that would be who puts you in coin jail

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

Sure you did 😉.

@Mgarmy said:

If someone bans me for defending myself from mob verbal abuse they would only be showing themselves to be of very low character.

And......that's another flag and a request to ban you🤫

@Mgarmy said:
    Man you do you, just saying Might not be worth it if admin gets involved as that would be who puts you in coin jail

Frankly I’m just waiting for this thread to die. But if people hop on here and start accusing me of things falsely or attacking my character I’m going to defend myself. I don’t want lies about me being spread by people who just enjoy spreading drama. 🤷🏻‍♂️

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

Sure you did 😉.

@Mgarmy said:

And......that's another flag and a request to ban you🤫

Go for it. Just stop bumping my post!

P.S. Even if for some reason I do get unfairly banned for no reason I guess I’d just have to use a VPN. 🤷🏻‍♂️

No biggie. I don’t think it will come to that though. Since I did nothing wrong. In fact I think you’re more likely to get banned yourself for false reporting.

But hey keep at it all you want! Just stop bumping my posts!

@Bochiman said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@Bochiman said:

@Gam3rBlake said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:

I’m 31. My actions are based on how people treat me. If someone is insulting me or accusing me of things I never did I will defend myself. Especially if it’s more than one person. Period. I’m a military guy and I’m very blunt in what I say.

I am who I am and if someone doesn’t like it, too bad!

End of the day, I, personally don't care if you sell/trade/keep whatever it is. That's your choice and people will deal with you or they will learn and not deal with you.

Just don't try to place your actions, and the reasons behind them, as anything even military related. I'm ex-military, as are many on these forums, and we aren't usually as juvenile as you have been on this.
    There is "defending yourself" and then there is just going overboard and lashing out. A sign of immaturity and/or insecurity.

That's ok though, most go through that at some stage of life. It's just why I thought you were younger (like 13-16) in how you did it. Not a slam, not a joke. Just how I viewed it and why I wondered your age.

Btw....I, also, got one (and it was allocated almost immediately afterwards and has already been received and resent out to the new owner). It's just nothing to brag about (feel good about? Yes. Brag about? Nah.)

And, I am also very "blunt" in what I say....yes, that can be a military trait. However, there is also tact and learning to live around others. When I was in the service, I was blunt and if I didn't have tact, I could have easily been up on multiple article 15s and also had my butt kicked by many others (I was MI but went up front with infantry and others, but they still considered my unit REMFs....so there were MANY 'discussions').

You can either learn how things go, and enjoy the forums, or you can fight every step of the way because YOU REFUSE to see how OTHERS are seeing your actions/words. By refusing to try to understand that, you lash out and make interactions worse.

That's all I will say on this as, I've never had other interactions/busy with you, have no intentions to after seeing how you interact with others (and, I'm not even talking about your broken understanding of a deal with Todd), and I have no desire to get into a p*ssing contest for something that doesn't matter to me....the above is my last reply on this. Enjoy yourself while you can as, from your own postings, it doesn't appear you are really enjoying yourself here like you should be.

Microphone drops!😂🤣

• JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gam3rBlake said:
    SOLD for $550!

I just got mine today in the mail and now that I have I’m wondering if anyone wants to trade something I could use for my collections in exchange for my V75 American Silver Eagle!

I collect Ancient coins (preferably Rome/Greece) as well as pre-World War 2 American silver & gold coins.

I’m also willing to take a look at other stuff if you don’t have any of the above.

Send me a PM if interested! :)

Thanks!

I am NOT looking for offers of cash.
    I only want to trade!

You only want to trade. Sold for $550 ? You are full of 💩

• matt_dacmatt_dac Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow this has legs...

This discussion has been closed.