Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone else having trouble with USPS delivery?

Been hearing about people waiting for three weeks or longer to receive their cards or collectibles after shipment.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

Comments

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

The tracking update has been spotty. Sometimes it doesn't register until it is in the delivery city.

Mike
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

The tracking on one of my packages also didn't register until it got to my city, and one of my packages was about a week late.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

one package I shipped took 6 days to get to the owner. that's a record for me, previous record was 5 days in transit 7 years ago

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

It is spotty to say the least. I had a package shipped on the 8th from Connecticut and it just left Dallas today. Why would something gong to SC from CT. go to Dallas? If you think domestic is bad overseas is non-existent. I shipped packages as far back as the end of Feb. that still have not been delivered overseas. The Miami international shipping center seems to be the problem. After they get there they seem to disappear. It is really bad right now.

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭

Delivery? No issue so far getting product. It is taking a little extra time I am sure for the covid-19 cautions they have to take.

USPS tracking on the other hand= whole different ballgame :s At best the system is behind. , and at worst it's not working properly.

I printed up 4 labels this morning at 4:58 a.m., dropped them at the post office 24 hr APO drop box at 7:15 a.m . .

It says I printed the labels up 1:58 pm . Go figure.

• Options

Have been waiting for a Priority Delivery for over 2 weeks. The tracking says onto the next facility. Opened a case and they closed it 3 days later with, "Good afternoon,
    According to USPS Tracking this package has not reached Trenton NJ for delivery. Due to recent events the mail has been periodically delayed. Please allow a few more days for delivery. "
    Not much faith in them any longer.

• Options
    gurban12gurban12 Posts: 95 ✭✭

NJ is a mess. If you package hits Newark sorting you will wait. All my Priority packages are late. Last one shipped on a Monday and arrived Saturday. Waiting on another that is currently 1 day late.

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope these delays don't become the norm. People are buying right now and having them wait an extra long time for delivery, when we all are already on short patience, will really suck.

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭

Only my 3 boxes of sheets. Seller say corona virus is delaying my order from April 1st.
    UNDERSTANDABLE. However others seem to be doing ok despite virus.
    Here in Michigan they have cut services down however it appears my orders are arriving on time. One good thing is less junk mail.
    We do need to be patient. I was in the grocery business for 47 years. I thank God everyday I am now retired. My former colleagues that are still working are working under unsafe conditions.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not made public, but they are diverting as much stuff as possible from the hotbed NYC processing centers for obvious reasons.