Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

When PSA takes orders again....

Probably a simple question but I don't know the answer. Can I have my online submission all filled out without it expiring so when PSA takes shipments again, I will have it done and ready to go?
Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think so. Try it and see.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 335 ✭✭✭

They extended the expiration dates of all of the outstanding vouchers, so they seem to be pretty accommodating given the situation at hand.

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

@AANV said:
    They extended the expiration dates of all of the outstanding vouchers, so they seem to be pretty accommodating given the situation at hand.

Not about the vouchers at all.....just about if I start an online submission. I do not know if the online sub will expire or can I leave it there until its ready to go.

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 335 ✭✭✭

@yankeeno7 said:

@AANV said:

Not about the vouchers at all.....just about if I start an online submission. I do not know if the online sub will expire or can I leave it there until its ready to go.

I know.

I'm just saying that with the approach that they have taken with the vouchers, surely they will do the same with submission forms.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@yankeeno7 said:

@AANV said:

You can fill out the form now up until the last step then leave it till PSA is up & running again,whenever that is. At that point just add that last bit of info (payment i think) then print your copies and ship.
    The order info that you type in now will still be there later as long as you don't finalize it where it starts the 30 day countdown until the order# expires.

• Options

@AANV said:

Not about the vouchers at all.....just about if I start an online submission. I do not know if the online sub will expire or can I leave it there until its ready to go.> @erikthredd said:

@yankeeno7 said:

@AANV said:

You can fill out the form now up until the last step then leave it till PSA is up & running again,whenever that is. At that point just add that last bit of info (payment i think) then print your copies and ship.
    The order info that you type in now will still be there later as long as you don't finalize it where it starts the 30 day countdown until the order# expires.

Thanks Eric...so it does have a 30 day expiration. Maybe I will wait until closer to the end of April.

• Options
    Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

I think what you are asking is this: if you start filling out the form but don't "submit" it, then you will be fine...only if you "submit" it do you then have 30 days....if you just stop at the screen where you actually enter all your cards in, then you'll be fine...if you go back into the submission area at a later date, it will ask you if you want to continue with the submission you had already started...

• Options
    81 Topps Guy81 Topps Guy Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

You can work on an order and submit the paperwork, the submission will stay in the system past 30 days. However, they might have to call to get a payment method again, as that is what drops from the system after the 30 day mark.

• Options

@Kep13 said:
    I think what you are asking is this: if you start filling out the form but don't "submit" it, then you will be fine...only if you "submit" it do you then have 30 days....if you just stop at the screen where you actually enter all your cards in, then you'll be fine...if you go back into the submission area at a later date, it will ask you if you want to continue with the submission you had already started...

Ding ding ding! Winner! Yes, that's exactly what I was asking LOL Thank you

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope they're accepting past the 30 days. I did two orders totaling ~400 cards right before they said not to send anything in that I'd really prefer not to have to reenter.