Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

since we are talking about coins from egypt I thought I would share this

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 28, 2019 6:38PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

I was looking for something to buy at the end of the latest ebay bucks promotion and stumbled over this listing.

The seller has a way with words

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Egypt-1929-bp-2-milloem-s-rare-date-king-FOUA-D-aunc-unc-0005/202632703454?hash=item2f2dd9adde:g:n6wAAOSwNJpbjB9J
he has quite a few coins up but his terms of service strike fear into my heart , and confusion into my brain in nearly equal amounts

but then there's this fella

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TURKEY-1-LIRA-2009-MAR21/333126728484?hash=item4d8fe67b24:g:Q3gAAOSwbaxciwGI

who is fearsome in his own right

Comments

• Options

With listings like this I have a hard time telling if it's poor English or schizophrenia... or both :|

Highly enthusiastic about world coins, contemporary circulating counterfeits and unusual stuff <3

• Options
    OriginalDanOriginalDan Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

The last thing we want to do is collapse his store, with all his effort put into making his desires very clear to us.

• Options
    CIVITASCIVITAS Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

My eyes hurt.

https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

So if anyone was wondering if they could use google text to speech in a crowded room to set up an ebay store the answer is yes

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2019 10:12AM

Egypt 1929bp 2 milliems king fouad aunc/unc,,,0005,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i do ship all over but you have to pay for the international shipping if you can`t used any address of one you know in USA i do combined free any amount of item but they have to be at the same auction,please,,,,,,,

YOU ALWAYS HAVE FROM 24/HR..TO 48 HR TO COMBINED .UP TO THE HALL SIT FOR ONLY ONE CHARGE OF SHIPPING SHOWING ///OR THE SHIPPING LISTED .ALL ITEM YOU CAN BUY UP TO 100000 ITEM ARE FREE FROM COMBINED EXTRA CHARGES,,ONE CHARGE FIT ALLLLLLL..................SO PLEASE ..DO NOT CONFUSE MY POLICY OF SHIPPING ,AND ASK FOR THE NEXT WEEK FINISH SHIPPING TO COMBINED THIS ABSOLUTELY ..UN PROFESSIONAL ....AND I DO NOT FEEL CONFERRABLE ABOUT IT ..I LIKE TO CLOSE MY WEEK ..AS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE .THATS ALL FOX..
    EVERYONE ARE WELCOME BUT THE ONE WHO COME TO MY SIT BID AND ,,,,,,,,,,,,,RETRACT ,,HIS BID TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD ,,,,,,,..OR THE ONE WHO HAVE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRIVATE ID .... ARE NOT WELCOME IN MY SIT AS YOU SEE YOU AND HIM YOUR ARE NOT IMPACT IN MY SIT,,..FROM QATAR/ AND FROM SAUDI ARABIA ....THE 2 OF THEM,,WHEN I BID ON ITEM I BUY TELL THE END BECAUSE`M A MAN,...AND ANY ITEM FOR 1000 DOLLAR I WELL SELL IN FOR A DOLLAR EVERY WINNER ARE WELCOME,EVERY ONE WITH PRIVATE ID CONCERN YOUR SELF BLOCK IN MY SIT

you can combined up to any amount of item Evan if 10000 item but please buy all of them whiten 24 to 48 hr...no next week ,,pay for it and i hold it as long as you want
    because customer when they see the same item after wining go back again to the auction they think i play game which i dont ,,,sorry i have high self respect .for me and you,,,so good luck for all ..if you win a $500.00 dollar item for a dollar its yours ,..this what make ebay great ,as we all know,,,as we seen this before 100`s of time ,,
    again thank you and really good luck

PLEASE READ THIS ,,VERY URGENT ,,,

IF THE ITEM NEVER PAID IN 3 DAY`S IT WELL BE CANCELED ,,AND RELISTING AGAIN..

I WELL CHARGE FOR RETURN AS 15% RESTOCKING FEE AND LOST CHANCE OF SELLING THE ITEM FOR REAL.NOT JUST WAST TIME FOR NOTHING BECAUSE THE TIME YOU WANT RETURN THE ITEM FOR ANY REASON NOT REASONABLE YOU BE WELL BE CHARGE THE SHIPPING FEE PLUS THE RESTOCKING FEE AGAIN OF 15%
    please you have to read this ,,, because if you buy its not my responsibility to send you anything ,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i do not ship .........

.TO .

..ISRAEL ,,

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

"because if you buy its not my responsibility to send you anything"
    is my favorite line. Hard to believe there were zero bids.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭