Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Favorite parallels in the Topps Heritage sets?

OdessafileOdessafile Posts: 440 ✭✭✭

I'm partial to flip stocks and gold refractors ..... Real One autos red ink and blue are right there as well....I havent taken to the relics with the jersey pieces etc.... not sure why. I think Topps did well to make two ROOKIE Card versions of solo cards and then the traditional double shot with two prospects.... I like the blue borders of all the color variations the best. I forgot to mention the cool 1/10 Magenta colored back card variations which I am sure will be appealing to many collectors too.

Comments

• Options
    WillBBCWillBBC Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited March 7, 2018 9:10AM

The Blue Refractors from 2017 High Number were beautiful. The non high number ones were a bit muted but still looked pretty damn good. I'm a huge fan of the black bordered refractors. I tend to pick up a handful of guys I like each year.

Here's a Sanchez I picked up.

• Options
    JKTJKT Posts: 492 ✭✭✭

Big Heritage fan here. Hard to narrow down a favorite, but I was a big fan of the blue border parallels in 2017 and I like the 2018 black as well. Heritage Chrome /999 is kind of "meh" for me. The blue/black/gold versions are obviously more intriguing. Love the OPs 2017 Bregman/Gurriel gold parallel :)

Of course the autos are great too. Ive opened a bunch of retail packs/hangers so far but only 1 hobby box. Pulled a Fred Stanley 1969 Seattle Pilots blue ink autograph. At first I was kind of bummed, thinking that I had whiffed on yet another hobby box "hit". Upon further review and after less than 24 hours on eBay, it turned out to be a nice little score. So Heritage can still surprise me, which I love.

Always looking for tougher PSA 10's of Nolan Arenado, Alex Bregman, Mookie Betts, Francisco Lindor, and Mike Trout.