Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Needing flips and stickers -- No longer needed -- Delete

PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

Going to get my PCGS membership and will want to sub some coins. Thing is, I don't need 50 of the flips or 500 labels. Is there anyplace to get smaller quantities? Only looking for about a dozen of each. Willing to pay just don't need a bunch of stuff left over laying around....already have enough of that, lol. Sorry, if this wasn't the correct board to post this, the others didn't seem like the right place either. Thanks! Tim

Promethius881969@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so I've seen this post up for awhile, Have you gotten any flips yet. If not, give me a shout, I have a few extra. don't put the paper squares that come with the flips inside I'll send some sticky labels, put them on the back of the flip, outside. That way they won't get accidentally separated.
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bobsr said:

Ok so I've seen this post up for awhile, Have you gotten any flips yet. If not, give me a shout, I have a few extra. don't put the paper squares that come with the flips inside I'll send some sticky labels, put them on the back of the flip, outside. That way they won't get accidentally separated.
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

Oppps, should have taken this down. Since I didn't get a response, I actually ordered some yesterday. Thank you much for the response!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com