Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question on new PSA orders

I haven't submitted in years, but I just submitted an order online last night and received the email notification showing it was successful and I printed all the forms etc. for mailing it. However, when I check online under my account profile it says there are no current orders and really no trace of it showing.

Is this normal? Does it not show up under my account until they receive it and log it in?

thx.

Comments

• Options
    Dand522612Dand522612 Posts: 417 ✭✭✭

Yes, normal. Until it is mailed in and logged in it basically does not exist.

• Options
    fmclaug11fmclaug11 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

Thanks!

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do they print 3 “PSA Copy” forms now. Isn’t only one needed with the submission box?

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    OdessafileOdessafile Posts: 440 ✭✭✭

Internal Dept. breakdown ......just like all the different color forms u detached when you use one of their written forms.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

So we need to submit all three copies with the package??

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options

Oh yes ... keep your own. “Customer copy”

• Options

Ok, so now I have a new question. Mailed my submission via USPS Priority and status shows delivered this morning but says it was 'picked up by individual'. I can only assume PSA sends their own people to do the mail pickup which would probably make sense. Is this the case?

• Options
    edited February 28, 2018 11:26AM

Yes.....they will enter it as received ....use your tracking number and enter it on PSA website ...they will confirm it s successful reception ...this does NOT mean they are grading it..only that it will be entered for grading as their next step...it could take weeks to "begin" the grading process and that is when your "10 business day" or whatever duration you requested ~time clock commences....

• Options

Thanks! Been reading up on all the current delays so I'll be anxiously waiting like everyone else...

• Options
    edited February 28, 2018 11:57AM

No problem.....if you were an owner of PSA stock via Collectors Universe...CLCT symbol on Nasdaq...and you saw your stock cut ferociously by a third this past month...you might be a little ticked that the PSA portion of their business is outperforming the coin side by a big margin and still they aren't even operating efficiently on the card grading side to maximize your profits.... Clearly, they need to hire more graders and expand their operations two or three fold. "10 Business Days" should mean 10 business days from the time IT IS RECEIVED NOT ENTERED. They are not humming along by any stretch. How are you turning on new collectors when they have to wait months for orders to clear? I know its tough ..I get it.... but this is the age of the internet and speed is taken for granted as a prerequisite.

• Options
    edited March 4, 2018 6:58PM

My mistake, the stock, CLCT, went from $30.00 to $15.00 and change.... almost half. In this time of economic expansion...PSA has failed to plan and budget correctly. IF you were watching a movie like Wall Street... Gordon Gekko would be calling for heads of the Board of Directors to roll. PSA does not know their business.

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

Didnt they just name a new CEO? This could be part if the reason

• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

I only send them one signed copy and that should be enough. They have the online submission in their system. One is fine.