Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Tax Time of the Year Sale

It’s that tax time of year again and I need some liquidity fast. We can trade together later on, but I must have some cash today as the Texas government school property tax is due at the end of January. PayPal serves well to guarantee you get what you pay for and at a 3% fee. Discount that amount if you pay with your Gold Money (bitgold) account or if waiting for a check to clear my account.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I trade on eBay with the same user name (tradeshack). You can discount anything I offer there by 6% when buying direct. My sales are structured to include eBay bucks should you prefer eBay’s services added.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
More will be listed this week. Personal message me soon for a really good deal!
tradeshack

Tagged:

Comments