Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD u loosed lol

SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 5, 2017 12:03PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

18.50 each delivered. $3700.00 PPG preferred .
Thats 1.10 a coin cheaper than APMEX

remember tubes are 25 coins

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    jdsueujdsueu Posts: 120 ✭✭

Sold- you lost
    Or if you want to use lose in an improper grammatical method it would be "you losed."

Now if the top of the container became loose for some reason then it would still be loose. You cannot make the word loose loosed in the American language no matter how loose your grammar may be.

Why is this simple word so hard. I had higher expectations for this highly critical and skeptical numismatic crowd.

I am severely disappointed but yet reassured that I didn't purchase them from you now. I'm not making any more purchases from anyone here that cannot distinguish between these two words.

• Options

This is my second post on this forum which is a NUMISMATIC forum. Please stop ruining my eyes with this!

• Options
    zrlevinzrlevin Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

@jdsueu said:
    Sold- you lost
    Or if you want to use lose in an improper grammatical method it would be "you losed."

Now if the top of the container became loose for some reason then it would still be loose. You cannot make the word loose loosed in the American language no matter how loose your grammar may be.

Why is this simple word so hard. I had higher expectations for this highly critical and skeptical numismatic crowd.

I am severely disappointed but yet reassured that I didn't purchase them from you now. I'm not making any more purchases from anyone here that cannot distinguish between these two words.

what

Zach
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jdsueu said:
    Sold- you lost

Actually, you can: "He loosed the dogs of war."

QED.

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who tighted ?

• Options

@TwoSides2aCoin said:
    Who tighted ?

I was gonna fix it but it's to much fun reading responses.

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6, 2017 6:07PM

@Smittys said:

@TwoSides2aCoin said:
    Who tighted ?

I was gonna fix it but it's to much fun reading responses.

I'm having tOO much fun...

tOO

B)

• Options
    edited September 6, 2017 6:37PM

I am satisfied to learn that a better "cents" (insert numismatic joke) of humor has developed here. A few years ago, I probably would have been kicked out of the geek squad for not following the group think fountainhead that used to be so common. Now, lets see some good deals posted for me and others to act on. I'm thinking someone has some VG+ peace and morgan dollars for spot price of silver delivered that I've been waiting to purchase!!

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love (not) the way people attack incorrect spelling around hear. Come on man!

This is a coin forum...not a English class! ;)

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

...AN English....

B)

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said:

@DIMEMAN said:

...AN English....

B)

I realized that when I posted....and left it to see if anyone would catch it...and sure enough....you didn't disappoint me. B)