Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1982 Wrestling All Stars #2 Hulk Hogan PSA 9 Mint PSA/DNA Auto....

Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

I generally respect the boards wishes and don't start any new wrestling card threads but this needs its own.

For the entire time I have been collecting the Wrestling All Stars the card in the title has been in the pop report. On my daily check I noticed the 9 total had dropped so I looked through the totals and figured maybe a card had been sent in for a review. It wasn't in the traditional graded card totals so I went to the PSA/DNA and the holy grail of signed cards is no longer in the pop report.

This is very fascinating as the card has never surfaced.

If anyone has any info to add that would be great. It makes me wonder if the card ever existed and maybe since it was one of the original 9's it could have been potentially in both pop reports. Maybe it's in for review. It is hard to come up with a good guess as it's been there for the seven plus years I have checked literally everyday.

Comments

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭

Can I ask why the board wishes you not to start threads on cards or sets? I like the wrestling card threads and find them super informative and interesting! Why would anyone complain about them?

Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Maybe it's in for card grade plus auto grade to make it even more holier?

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

This will be fascinating to watch over the next few months.....

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

@jackstraw said:
    Can I ask why the board wishes you not to start threads on cards or sets? I like the wrestling card threads and find them super informative and interesting! Why would anyone complain about them?

I don't get it. It's the Internet and you can't make everyone happy. I consolidated all of my new wrestling card stuff in one thread after numerous people complained it was clogging up the forum years ago.

Just recently Rob started a thread about his recent sub and the first comment was a very rude one saying it should go in that months pick ups. You obviously never see a comment like that on any other form of cards.

• Options
    vols1vols1 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Maybe it was a mix-up, I see a couple blue flip 9's.

Item: 1982 WRESTLING ALL-STARS SERIES A 2 HULK HOGAN
    Primary Subject: HULK HOGAN
    Result/Grade: MINT 9

• Options

Good suggestion.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

David ... I enjoy your passion for Wrestling Cards. Keep sharing them with us.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

It is back. Must have been reviewed or reholdered.

Would love to see this card get auctioned off.

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

May have went in for the dual service

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    muffinsmuffins Posts: 469 ✭✭✭

i sent in a hogan for a dual service not too long ago...

• Options

@muffins said:
    i sent in a hogan for a dual service not too long ago...

If you tracked this card down congratulations!

• Options
    muffinsmuffins Posts: 469 ✭✭✭

mine has not popped, so...