Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Updated my Peace $ set with pictures for all coins.

Also, I have added a few newer purchases. 14 coins now, 10 to go. Of course, I want to upgrade the 35-P pretty soon, as it really isn't at the same level as the other coins.

Here is a link to my set, or it is "Jim J's" set if the link doesn't work for some reason.

Jim J's Peace $ Set

Thanks for looking!image

JJacks
Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s

Comments

• Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    Jim,

Pic's look good! Nice work!image
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jim,

Nice coins. The 35-P looks pretty good to me. Especially for a 63. When I look at you pics I don't get the whole coin. Can"t see the dates.

Jon
  • Options
    Jim,

Great set and great pics!image
  • Options

Thanks guys.

Dimeman - I made them 500 pixels wide by about 680 or so (I think) tall. They are probably just a bit too big for your screen resolution (I assume you mean the bottom is cut off), and PCGS doesn't seem to have a way to scroll them. I could make them smaller, but they may lose some detail, and I was afraid to do that.

JJacks

Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • Options
    jcpingjcping Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭
    The 21 is a nice looking one. image
    an SLQ and Ike dollars lover
  • Options
    rkfishrkfish Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    That 23d looks pretty good also!image
    Steve

Check out my PQ selection of Morgan & Peace Dollars, and more at:
    WWW.PQDOLLARS.COM or WWW.GILBERTCOINS.COM