Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Another E-bay seller trolling for bidiots

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Topps-Carl-Yastrzemski-530-Baseball-Card-/122333968176?hash=item1c7bac3730:g:tLwAAOSwA3dYkCQp

He's right about one thing, this may be the only card of this type in existence

Collecting PSA 9's from 1970-1977. Raw 9's from 72-77. Raw 10's from '78-'83.
Collecting Unopened from '72-'83; mostly BBCE certified boxes/cases/racks.
Prefer to buy in bulk.

Comments

• Options
    81 Topps Guy81 Topps Guy Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

"free one day shipping"

• Options
    ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

It's a little known fact that 71s are actually supposed to by OC t/b like that. Unfortunately, this guy is the only person to know that rule.

• Options
    tbonewillytbonewilly Posts: 424 ✭✭✭

Is this the case of buy the holder, not the cards B) Could be one of those rare top loaders. Has a Vida Blue card with "Rookie" on the holder, does that increase the value? Would PSA slab that puppy with the "Rookie" holder?

Ken - Volunteered to work in Florida Keys, now freezing in Ohio
    Work in progress - Unopened Racks/Cello/Wax with star power for Baseball, Football and Basketball
    Collecting unopened 80's boxes and graded packs
    I may be hoarding too much 80's junk wax but I like it!
  • Options
    TheMickTheMick Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

It's a wonder that he can spell Yastrzemski correctly but can't spell existence. I see the card is located in Mobile, Alabama. I wonder if it's in a mobile home in Mobile, AL?

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

"In Birmingham they love the Governor" maybe a relative of his ;)

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

Lighten up guys, free internet just reached Mobile in the last month, my take him a while to figure out how to use things like the online dictionary

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options

That's nothing. He's got a Vida Blue '71 listed for 5k. Most likely PSA 10 too. What a deal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122333897325

• Options
    jlvette50jlvette50 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭

Wow!! Check out his description for the Roberto Clemente card he has listed. This guy can't be for real.

Longoria Collector. Love the Longo!https://psacard.com/psasetregistry/baseball/player-sets/evan-longoria-master-set/alltimeset/90851 600+ PSA Graded 4,700+ unique Longoria cards scanned on TCDB 800+ different Longo autograph cards Jeff

• Options
    81 Topps Guy81 Topps Guy Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

@jlvette50 said:
    Wow!! Check out his description for the Roberto Clemente card he has listed. This guy can't be for real.

Wow, is right! I'd imagine he's broken a few eBay rules with that description

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Broken a few rules :D Think how much fun a claim would be and dealing with this guy if the USPS lost the card in the mail!

• Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

@81 Topps Guy said:

@jlvette50 said:

Wow, is right! I'd imagine he's broken a few eBay rules with that description

The honey badger approves of that description of the Clemente card.

Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards