Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Summer FUN

Anyone out there going to attend? I'm a 3 hour drive away and am on the fence.
Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency

Comments

• Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Well, fall off the fence closest to Orlando. haha.

I will be there with Robert A at #322.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭✭
    No FUN for me this time. I'm playing catch up at work from vacation. Otherwise I would definitely be there! If you're only 3hrs away, you've got to go image

...selling a couple notes or buying a couple would make the trip a winning endevour!
  • Options
    TCCUGATCCUGA Posts: 70 ✭✭
    I'm going, wed thru fri.

Ty
    Buying Athens, GA nationals and obsoletes, for my personal collection
    Buying most large and small type notes and some nationals for inventory
  • Options
    larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Way too far for me and too close to Memphis for another trip so soon. I'm holding out for the ANA show right here in my backyard of Anaheim, CA next month and then maybe the better FUN show in January if all goes well.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have wanted to go to summer FUN for a long time. I was in Florida last week for the first time, in summer, since 1992. It was way TOO hot for me. It cured me of any desire to ever go back in the summer. The best time to go is in January to the Fun show.
  • Options
    techwritertechwriter Posts: 584 ✭✭
    I wish, but an 11 hour drive for me and as larry510 noted it's only been a few weeks since I stretched my budget at Memphis. Ya'll enjoy. image
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Well it is over and in the history books now. I wish I could say it was great, but....

From my perspective, it was poorly attended and quite slow. Kinda following other recent shows. But maybe there was some outside influences at work as well. Orlando has had a lot of bad press very recently with at least 3 tragic events. I don't know if it played a role or not.

Talking to others indicate that the recent shows have been way off in attendance too.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061