A couple Mantles For Sale

Comments

• Options
    belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    PM sent Mike
    "Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Not the best, but I think easier to read than your original post.

Originally posted by: mickeymantle24
    Looking to possibly move a couple doubles that I have. Prices are OBO pm me and we can talk. Thanks! Mike

$1500 One of the best "6" I have seen
    Mickey Mantle 1956 Topps PSA 6

$260
    Mickey Mantle 1957 Topps PSA 4

$1050
    Mickey Mantle 1959 Topps PSA 7

$325
    Mantle 1961 Topps PSA 6

$500
    Mickey Mantle 1963 Topps PSA 7

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I'm learning too. image

If you want to space out each line like Doug did, when creating your post hit the 'hr' button after each line and it will create a line break.

Paul
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    those are some great yrs for the Mick...can u PM the '56? may be diff than posting it..they all shouldn't last long
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking 56 Mantle - won't last long at all. Good luck with the sales.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    PMS have been sent to everyone with interest. The 57T has been sold everything else is still available as of now. If these don't sell soon then I will put them back in my pc.

Thanks guys...Im still not really feeling this new forum update. I loved how easy and simple the last one was, and this one is far from that.

KC I agree but I don't mind if it doesn't sell. Its by far the nicest looking 6 I have seen, and looks nicer than my PSA 7. Either way will be fine with me. This one was previously in Matts collection, so that alone should tell anyone that its on the top end for the grade.
  • Options
    DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 56 is a beauty; I used to own that card. Bought it raw at a show. Great card. Good luck with the sales, buddy! I'm sure they won't last long.
  • Options
    If that card has the provenance of being part of Matt's collection you got a heck of a card. That is better than a certified high end sticker.
  • Options
    belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    Bump for a totally cool stand up guy...all his cards for sale are a great value for anyone wanting another mantle or wanting to start a collection!!!
    "Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Definitely appreciate all the compliments especially on the 56T. If I could ever get enough confidence and find a set of pliers around here without a bunch of oil/grease on them I would give it a hand at cracking. Oh the joys of living on a farm! haha. Also a notice to anyone who may have interest after today I am going to take these off the market and back into my gun safe to be locked away for eternity!
  • Options
    Gun safe? Any S&W model 19's in there or Ruger GP100's?
  • Options
    Originally posted by: KendallCat

Gun safe? Any S&W model 19's in there or Ruger GP100's?

Kc,

None of those. I wish though! Im not really into collecting guns mostly just some basic rifles, muzzleloaders, and shotguns. I guess my gun collection is completely the opposite of my Mantle collection haha. All my guns are modern for the most part. Here in VA if I'm not out on the farm you will find me in the woods come white-tail deer season and spring turkey.
  • Options
    DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever hear the story about the time when The Mick and Billy Martin went hunting?
  • Options
    Originally posted by: DM23HOF

Ever hear the story about the time when The Mick and Billy Martin went hunting?

Haven't heard, but I'm sure alcohol was involved!!