Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

beautiful 76 and 77 topps sets sold, NEW 78 set for sale

I'm selling my personal 76 and 77 topps baseball sets. Both have been pieced together through years of opening packs from bbce and buying sets/lots and saving the best. The 76 set has 95 or so cards graded and is currently 55th on the registry. Avg 8.38. There are 5 gem mint 10's. The rest of the cards are in a binder and average Mint. I sent all the cards that I thought could 10, but virtually every other card is centered and sharp. I would guess I have went through 20 packs of cards and around 15 sets, to compile this set. The Brett is a psa 8 and the

The 77 set is a mostly high end raw set, with around 30 graded. Average grade is 8.2 I believe. The dawson rc is an 8 and the Sutter rc is a 9. There are around 10 autographed cards in the set. They are commons with Tim McCarver being the biggest name. I got these as part of a set I purchased from an old timer. He said he got them in person throughout the years. I have no reason to not believe they are legit auto's but they are not certified. Similar to the 76 set I would say I went through 20 packs of cards from the bbce, and 7-10 sets to compile this set which contains the best of those cards other than some 10's that I sold individually.

I don't really have an asking price for either of these as I'm not a member of vcp. I am posting on here before I go the full ebay route, to see if any higher end collectors are interested. If you are interested let me know, either with a reply or a pm. I will either accept offers, or if you are genuinely interested, I will try to come up with what I think is a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Jeff
I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
Collecting:
post world war II HOF rookie
76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman

Comments

• Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭
    Jeff
    PM sent and would love to buy these for my PC. I am also looking for 75 and 74

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    I'd be very interested in the 77 for my personal collection. Let me know your price
  • Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the PM's both sets are sold.
    I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
  • Options
    The 76 and 77 sets are sold but I am going to sell my 78 set as well. In my opinion it is not quite as nice as the other 2 but it is solid. I would say it is a solid nm/mt+ on average and includes the following psa graded cards. I'm asking 375 dlvd for this set. The raw cards will come in a binder. PM or respond to this if interested.
    #36 Eddie Murray psa 8
    #39 Floyd Bannister psa 9
    #46 Al Cowens psa 8
    #100 George Brett psa 7
    #109 Joe Torre psa 9
    #122 Dennis Eckersley psa 9
    #125 George Scott psa 9
    #193 Rich Chiles psa 9
    #230 Al Hrabosky psa 8
    #252 Steve Swisher psa 8
    #291 Gary Ross psa 8
    #294 Larry Parrish psa 9
    #300 Joe Morgan psa 8
    #350 Steve Garvey psa 9
    #365 Ed Figueroa psa 9
    #500 George Foster psa 9
    #594 Dave Freisleben psa 9
    #598 Eddie Solomon psa 9
    #620 Willie Randolph psa 8
    #662 Paul Dade psa 8
    #680 Vida Blue psa 8
    #700 Johnny Bench psa 8
    #707 Rookie SS's (Molitor) psa 8
    Collecting:
  • Options
    The 78 set has been put up on ebay as an auction starting at .99

Hopefully someone on here will bid and win. Nice 78 set with 23 PSA graded
    Collecting: