Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Where can I buy singles of 1990 Pro Set Football in relative bulk?

I am looking for a seller with singles from the Final Update set. Does anyone know where I can find any?
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am looking for a seller with singles from the Final Update set. Does anyone know where I can find any? >>

PM me which ones you're looking for.
  • Options
    Kyle, that's funny. I had just PM'd him to talk to you.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Sportlots probably has quite a bit
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    must be looking for the fred marion?
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    No, looking for a few gradeable Brian Mitchell #780 singles. If anyone can help me locate some, I would appreciate it.

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options

<< <i>must be looking for the fred marion? >>

You're probably thinking of the Dexter Manley error from the Final Update set, though there are quite a few other variations in there as well. Marion was a series 1 error.
  • Options
    junkwaxgemsjunkwaxgems Posts: 243 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No, looking for a few gradeable Brian Mitchell #780 singles. If anyone can help me locate some, I would appreciate it. >>

I'll see what I have and if any of them are gradeable. I'm pretty sure I have 5-10 copies around.

FYI - there is a variation on Mitchell's card that I have only seen twice. It has marks or reddish streaks, blood maybe, on his shoulder and chest. I pulled one out of sealed set that had the corrected Manley.
    fka jacksoncoupage, comc.com: junkwaxgems, ebay: junkwaxgems
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>No, looking for a few gradeable Brian Mitchell #780 singles. If anyone can help me locate some, I would appreciate it. >>

I'll see what I have and if any of them are gradeable. I'm pretty sure I have 5-10 copies around.

FYI - there is a variation on Mitchell's card that I have only seen twice. It has marks or reddish streaks, blood maybe, on his shoulder and chest. I pulled one out of sealed set that had the corrected Manley. >>

I just checked my other copies and didn't have one of those, but had 5 copies already packed up for the OP.

Greg, if one has the blood/streaks in your batch I'd be interested in getting that one back.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    No problem. I will send any back with that variation.
    Thanks again!