Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FOR SALE-just purchased a monster vintage lot 1950s,60s for sale with stars 5k plus cards

well I finally ran into a nice collection of vintage that I am very happy about I paid a good amount for it but I had to take it all 60% of this collection is 1950s,30% is 1960s,and about 10 % 1970s..this lot consist of about 5 thousand cards in varying condition .I cant post pictures on here for some reason but I do have an iphone if anyone would like to see pictures or need certain lots I have pulled out about 40 or so cards to be graded and I am still looking through some and some are going on ebay but if you need something im sure I have it here..i was amazed at how many 1954s and 55s were in this lot also with stars...I have done a lot of deals on the board over the years but usually as a buyer I am really pleased with this lot once again if I can help you please let me know thanks..also the are many 1963 high number commons in with this along with other various years...thanks terry... I have found a way to send some pictures out we are on ebay at mccards313 or email us at motorcitycards@yahoo.com ...we will send pictures out right away ty

Comments