Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2013 Topps Chrome Football Refractor question

Picked up a small box of 2013 Topps Chrome Football cards at Target today. Does anyone know how to tell the difference between some of the different types of refractors? The Camo and other colored ones are obvious but I can't tell difference between basic refractor and a prism refractor. And do xfractors say xfractor on the back. Any help appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Prisms are numbered on the back (out of 260), and aren't found in retail packs. Xfractors have a background that's broken up into little rectangles when it's refracting light.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    According to beckett website there are prism refractors and prism 260 refractors that are numbered to 260. Not confusing at all.
  • Options
    And this year there are bubbles, pink bubbles, sparkling bubbles,rainbow bubbles....
  • Options

The above is in order, the unnumbered first and then numbered down to red /25. Only missing the super...it hasn't been pulled yet to my knowledge. The second is the normal refractor, the third the xfractor and the bottom row third the Prism /260.

If it would I could post a lot of each next to each other.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    the refractors say "refractor" on the back

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>the refractors say "refractor" on the back >>

+1