Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

GAME USED / AUTOS. FOR TRADE OR SALE

hello. newbie here, i have the following game used / autos for trade or sale. i will send first. to trader with good refs. iam new here but have ref from beckett/ aol / ebay / iam looking for # rookies and autos and game used from hof,s and retired players, from all sports.
looking forward to future deals. thanks,

larry.

02 DONRUSS LEATHER KINGS EMMITT SMITH GAME BALL CARD. 249 / 250 BOOKS $ 50.00

02 STADIUM CLUB. FABRICS OF CHAMPIONS . PRIEST HOLMES JERSEY WHITE SWATCH $ 12.00

02 PRESS PASS AUTOGRAPH . DAVID NEILL QB, $ 10.00

01 PRIVATE STOCK TITANIUM. MARCUS ROBINSON. / JONNIE MORTON DUAL JERSEY CARD, BLACK / WHITE WATCH $ 12.00

01 FLEER ULTRA COLLEGE GREATS PREVIEW. AUTOGRAPH. JAMAL LEWIS. $ 20.00

Comments

• Options
    i am interested in this,lmk what players you collect

02 DONRUSS LEATHER KINGS EMMITT SMITH GAME BALL CARD. 249 / 250 BOOKS $ 50.00
    currently looking for nice football gu/auto's
    proud member of traders retreat
    refs on cu
    duncangal
    epag64
    thematrix31
    Clippers21Fan
    BECKETTSUCKS
    SPORTSGUY247
    nascar20
    vittleboy
    sonicsfan
    ahendi
    speedmaster
    kls23
    ljmaya
    scoutdawg
    brettnc
    bud
    samsgirl
    dirtmonkey
    vincesanity
    bigshane
    Quasar31
    ahendi
    nbasteve
    knicks644
    49ersfan
    haliguy
    drock
  • Options
    i would be interested in the holmes jersey
  • Options
    hi desertgogg, welcome to the board..i noticed you had a price for your 02 donruss kings emmitt ball card. i pulled a 02 donruss leather kings ball card of Farve 92/250 and i was wondering if you knew the bv

thanks, dave
  • Options
    i like the emmitt and the holmes

i can give u a marino jersey bv40 and a ashley lelie chrome rc bv30 for both and i will send first- lmk thanks
    looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. Got any basketball? Chris Webbers to be specific.
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    Would ya do this deal....
    I Get:
    01 FLEER ULTRA COLLEGE GREATS PREVIEW. AUTOGRAPH. JAMAL LEWIS. $ 20.00

You Get:
    99 Playoff Team Threads Quad NE Patriots BV-30

All I ask is if ya want to do the deal, pm me a list of 5-10 dollar rookies. plmk
  • Options
    kobecollector. your farve leather kings game ball card. books at $ 50.00. hope this helps you.

larry.
  • Options
    vcarterfany2k. iam looking for gameused and autos of hof,s and rookies. prefer cards that book at $ 20.00 and up in trade. thanks.

larry
  • Options
    4sportscollector. the holmes jersey is numbered 1406 / 1499. books at $ 12.00 and autos or game used of hof or retired players are what i need, lmk thanks,
    larry
  • Options
    heavyd5424. what is the marino jersey out of and the color. lmk thanks. larry
  • Options
    its 01 ex jersey and the color is the aqua green
    looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
    -richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)
  • Options
    baljitgill. thanks for the welcome. yes i do have basketball i do all four sports. i will check on the webbers. i know i only have a few inserts or base cards. no game used or auto. at this time. thanks,

larry
  • Options
    yanksfan. thanks for the offer. but i will pass on the quad jersey card. if you get any game used or autos of retired player or hall of famers of any sports. or autos and numbered rookies. lmk thanks,
    larry.