Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

the player to watch next season is..

larry hughes!

remember him? the guy that got traded in the middle of his 1st yr and exploded in gs averaging 20-24 pts a game? well, this can guy play and has an immense amount of potential. what happened? well, he played pg in gs in order to make room for jason richardson and turns out that he can't run the point and this yr he will finally return to his natural position, the 2 so watch out! who's a better mentor than mj?

pick up ur larry hughes rc's now before he's gets the most improved player award..image

Comments

• Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    rember stackhouse he is going to play some pg too.
  • Options
    cant forget the kandi man
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    Hmmm lucky me I just happened to have this autogrpahed jersey with a pic of him signing it. Guess I'll sit on it for a while. Thanx for the tip
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • Options
    auto jersey of who
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    Shawn Marion is another of course.
    "You tell me; I hear , you teach me; I listen, you show me; I learn" -- ???

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    yeah, i remember stackhouse and i remember he can't dribble the ball so how can doug collins give him the keys to run the offense?!?
  • Options
    lee is right..marion just got his contract and now he should play like an all star. image

suns to shine but not this yr. lol

give them 3 yrs or so.
  • Options
    i've never been too high on hughes..he's a career .408 % shooter from the field..horrible shot selection and he's just not that good of a shooter.. p.g or s.g it dosen't matter, if you can't shoot you can't shoot
  • Options
    i whould not take ejones06 advice. Larry wont be starting and will end up rideing the pine. He wants the ball alot and on a team with stack and jordan that wont happen.
    I Am going to say Ricky davis but i dont want you all getting them there all mine!!!! image

So I will say pick up Jason Terry. He is on a team that can go to the playoffs now. He will get some time to shine.
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options

<< <i>larry hughes!

remember him? the guy that got traded in the middle of his 1st yr and exploded in gs averaging 20-24 pts a game? well, this can guy play and has an immense amount of potential. what happened? well, he played pg in gs in order to make room for jason richardson and turns out that he can't run the point and this yr he will finally return to his natural position, the 2 so watch out! who's a better mentor than mj?

pick up ur larry hughes rc's now before he's gets the most improved player award..image >>

um... starting 2, I guess they got stack to ride the bench?

Jeff
  • Options

stack wants the ball a lot. and yeah, ricky davis is another good pick for most improved. just needs the pt. we'll have to see about those hawks. big dog is a one-dimensional player so we'll see how he blends in. and terry is a free agent next yr and i'll tell u he's a good player already and if he wants the max, he better get those hawks in the playoffs. image

• Options
    Ejones, you must have some Hughes cards for sale, because that guy is a joke...can't play SG, can't play PG (at least not for a decent team) his only skills are 18-20 points on a horrendous team.

Same problem with Terry.

As for Ricky Davis, a few highlight reel dunks don't convince me the guy is suddenly going to learn how to shoot and play defense. The guy has journeyman written all over him.
  • Options
    player to watch is wagner...enought said.... oh and jordan he might just come back with a vengence
  • Options
    freak..man you wack...ricky davis is sick just wait and see........he will get off this year
  • Options
    .....well if you look at my name you know which guy I'm going to say.

Vince Carter is going to tear it up this year. Since alot of people talked smack about him when he was playing hurt, this guy is going to come back and jam over everyone. Not to mention, he's been working a ton on his defence. VC will dominate this year.
    CB4
  • Options
    freak..man you wack...ricky davis is sick just wait and see........he will get off this year

Despite the fact that I am apparently "wack," I still contend that Davis is all hype. By the way battier, you sure do type like the adult you're always telling everyone you are, more like the 14 year old we all know you are.

I tend to agree with Vincecarder, I think Vince is coming back strong this year.
  • Options
    vince hyped himself up too much, now he has a ton of pressure to deliver or say good bye to all his so-called loyal fans.

• Options
    Yeah Jason Terry is another guy to watch this season along with the Hawks. I mean they got Abdur-Rahim, Glenn Robinson, Jason Terry, and Theo Ratliff. Not bad if you ask me. Good enough to make the playoffs in the East as long as Ratliff can stay healthy.
  • Options
    even though i'm not a vc fan.....I have to say him, because he did take alot of crap from crooked eye freaks like t-wack and other players. He does have alot to prove and I believe he can do it, but oh well if he doesn't.I'm not going to put a million dollars down on it or anything.

• Options
    That Hawks team will be one of the worst defensive teams ever, they're going to get abused. Better hope they can outscore people, and Rahim does't mind having "The Big Black Hole" Glenn Robinson hogging the ball.

By the way, last year Hughes averaged 12.3 points a game in just over 28 minutes per game on 42 % shooting and 19% (!!!) three-point shooting. Average that out to say, 35 minutes a game, and that's 16 PPG...not bad, but not great for a guy who will get abused on D. Wouldn't want him as my SG.

• Options
    The Hawks will have Ratliff, he is a great shotblocker. I think that may be it. But as long as they can put up a ton of points they should be fine.
  • Options
    anyway watch out for d-wag and grant hill...hills has a lot to prove because he is in a do or die situation....also baron davis..if he can start shooting his freethrows like jwill
  • Options
    Way to go out on a limb there battier.

Watch out for Duncan and Webber this year, they should be awesome!
  • Options
    By the way, if you think Dajuan Wagner is going to do jack, you're fooling yourself...he has Larry Hughes written all over him. By up those Wagner cards, they'll be in the common box within 2 years.
  • Options
    man, you are garbage....pure garbage ...dwag and jwill are the best point guards in the draft....you are on larry hughes jock biggg time...and you know it .....
  • Options
    I think Sean Burroughs is gonna have a real good year for the Padres after struggling a bit his rookie year.
  • Options
    me you are garbage....pure garbage ...dwag is and jwill are the best point guards in the draft....you are own larry hughes jock biggg time...and you know it .....

Can someone decipher this for me? I think he wrote it on the screen in crayon.

As far as Wagner goes, yeah the NBA is clamoring for 6'2" guys who look for their own shot only. That ALWAYS works out.
  • Options

<< <i>anyway watch out for d-wag and grant hill...hills has a lot to prove because he is in a do or die situation....also baron davis..if he can start shooting his freethrows like jwill >>

I assume you're talkin about the Jay Williams who missed the biggest freethrow of his life? If we're talkin about the same guy I'd say BD is already better...

My thoughts on Wagner
    1) He's not a point
    2) I think he's a mini-iverson
    3) He will win a lot of fans because he is SUPER nice off court
    4) Works hard and is a fan favorite so he'll do ok in the hobby...

my .02
    Jeff
  • Options
    point is?he is already up there with the best of them.
  • Options
    I think Richard Jefferson is going to have a great season...

Hughes is going to do nothing on that Wizards team.... no way he gets 15 shots a game with Jordan and Stackhouse over there
    -Adam

Refs: MightyMouse,(2) Josher416(3), JErik20, Brice, Truballer (2), KBryant(4), lafrentz06, gettinout1, LilAI3 (5 transactions), McDee2, Speedmaster, Lantz, Battier, JasonKU86, thematrix31, biggamegil, Trev-Aman, Nismo68, baljitgill1 (multiple),KNICKS644, cpandeaz3

email:: funnyguy0015@yahoo.com
    AIM:: funnyguy0015

my site:: http://groups.msn.com/AdamsTradingCards/atccards.msnw

To Josher416:: May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    err hughes? um no thanks. and by the way. he did play shooting guard towards the end of last season. when they moved Jrich to SF and arenas at point guard.

I think the improved players will be ricky davis. baron davis. and andre miller.
  • Options
    yeah jefferson is gonna be nasty
  • Options
    Lilsun, when did I say Hughes will be starting?

Freak, he’s a sg man. why can’t he play the 2?

And terry can play both positions but more effective at the 2.

And u got that wrong freak on ricky davis. He’s a solid defender and he can shoot. What u talking about? He only played one season at iowa and was a pure scorer and even set the freshman scoring record.

Battier, baron davis? He’s already a proven all- star guard. What do we have to look out for this yr? Last yr was his breakout yr.

Biggam, same w/ battier. What do we have to look out for w/ baron and andre? They are proven stars already.
  • Options
    point is?he is gonna already up there with the best of them.

Once again, can someone help me and explain what the heck battier is saying? That's not an argument, it's a series of words strung together that don't match.

ejones, what is HUghes going to do at SG on a team with Stackhouse? And even if he gets the minutes he'll be an average scorer who gets abused on defense...and they already had Rip Hamilton.

• Options
    trying to be like ryan ...hey want tarde
  • Options
    Still not making any sense battier. Maybe your "wife" can help you.

I do agree with you guys about Jefferson.
  • Options
    the guy to watch is troy murphy HAHAHAHA