Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sept. Group Sub Sign-up

Morning,

Well its been two months since I did the May/June group sub and its now in the rear view mirror (Sent all packages on Fri./Sat.). So I am ready to do a Sept. group sub.

Same rules as always, I will be doing one for the Post 1956 at $5.75 per card and one of the Pre 1956 at $6.00 per card. You will pay for the card grading up front when cards are sent to me via check, no Paypal. The final cost to/from PSA (.75 cents per card) will be billed when grades Pop plus actual shipping to you and your requested Insurance.

I would like all cards in the mail to me by the 10th of Sept. so I can get the sub out by the 15th-18th. Please PM and post here that you in. I'll send you all the specifics via PM.

Thanks and have a Great Labor Day!

Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Count me in for 10 to 15 post 1956.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 499 ✭✭✭
    Neil - I'd like to get in on this one as well. I'm not sure for how many just yet though. I appreciate it!

Thanks
    Craig
  • Options
    Neil,

Can 1956 Topps cards be part of this? Either way, I'll be good for half a dozen or so.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    daprodapro Posts: 209 ✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Hi Neil,

I will be in for a half doz. as well.

Thanks!
    DDan
  • Options

<< <i>Neil,

Can 1956 Topps cards be part of this? Either way, I'll be good for half a dozen or so. >>

1956 are part of the Post 1956 group, so no problem. $5.75 per card.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'll be in for at least 5 pre-1956 cards. Probably more.
  • Options
  • Options
    I have 10 cards for the post 56 group.
  • Options
    PSA only accept cards in penny sleeve inside a semi- rigid holder right?
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Neil, I would like to get In on this. I have 16-20 cards. Thanks in advance.

• Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 905 ✭✭✭
    I'd like in on this and will have a max of prob 5 cards.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    References? image
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neil,

I'm in for 10-12 post 56 and 2 for pre 56
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    Neil, I am in for 3 cards.

Thanks
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭
    Great of you to do this again, Neil. I'll be in for around 20.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    natetrooknatetrook Posts: 612 ✭✭✭
    I'm in for 3
    pre 1956 X 2
    after X 1

Nate
  • Options
    I am in for 5 post 56.

Joe
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

<< <i>PSA only accept cards in penny sleeve inside a semi- rigid holder right? >>

The penny sleeve is optional based on my interpretation of what's on their website. Semi-rigid is required.

From the PSA site: "For the protection of your items, you may want to insert your cards/tickets into a soft card sleeve or mylar before inserting into the Card Saver. The flexible pouch you choose must be sturdy enough to allow us to remove the item safely."
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    Is there any benefit to joining a group sub if you are planning to submit 50+ cards?
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    Neil,
    List is tbd, but count me in for up to 5...thanks!
    pete
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    Pete,

I'll drive my cards over to you, and then you can package everything up and ship them out to Neil.

Just kidding.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Pete,

I'll drive my cards over to you, and then you can package everything up and ship them out to Neil.

Just kidding. >>

Let's just hash it out at Kahn's bbq.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    GeneralJimGeneralJim Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    Neil i liked to get in on this i have 8 post 56 i would like to send .

looking for 1988 Fournier estrellas stickers , 1985 Prism Jewel stickers , anything Jesse Owens .

• Options

<< <i>Is there any benefit to joining a group sub if you are planning to submit 50+ cards? >>

Depends on how lazy you areimage Or if your not a member right now, or..............................................

That would be the only real advantage!

Neil
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭
    Neil, I have a partial 74 set I have to go through, I should be good for 20 or so, maybe even 30. LMK the details in a PM, Steve.
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    i might be in for 10 or so post 56. What is the max value for cards we sub?
  • Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 451 ✭✭✭
    Neil,
    I would like to be in for 5-8 cards.

Matt
  • Options

<< <i>i might be in for 10 or so post 56. What is the max value for cards we sub? >>

Morning,

$100.

Neil
  • Options
    PM sent

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • Options
    Neil, has it ever been an instance where two different members send in a similar card? If so, how you tell who card is who's?
  • Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neil, I am in with the # yet to be determined. Thanks for putting this together!
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Neil:

I am good for about 40-50.

As always, thanks!!
  • Options

<< <i>Neil, has it ever been an instance where two different members send in a similar card? If so, how you tell who card is who's? >>

Morning,

Actually this has happened many times, and people have sent in cards that were the same as I was going to sub for myself, and in that case that's easy, I just pick the best one and that's mine!!!image Just kidding !!!!!!

All participants cards are kept grouped with their own cards and they never become a Bulk Sub until I am filling out the Sub sheet, then if two partcipants have the same card it will show up when they pop in the group with the rest of their own cards and will be sent back to the owner via Cert #.

Neil