Home Expos General Information and Discussion

September Long Beach Expo

We are so excited to announce that we will have several superb attractions at the upcoming Long Beach Show.

Long Beach Expo will be hosting the ANA Road Show at the September 26-28, 2013 Expo. This will give our dealers and attendees a wonderful opportunity to view some very impressive rarities that they may never otherwise have a chance to see. Among the highlights are the type 1 1804 dollar (the Cohen specimen), a type 3 1804 dollar (the Idler/Bebee specimen) plus a display of California National Bank notes, including rare California Gold Bank notes and a display of Famous Error Coins.

We are also thrilled to announce that the 25th Anniversary of the SS Central America will be celebrated at our show! We are partnering with Monoco Financial to bring you the replica of the ship itself and an ample exhibit of shipwreck for all to enjoy!

As they often say, time keeps on slippin'...and we are already over 90% sold out. Please email me at LBExpo@collectors.com if you are interested in hearing about our table availability. Please talk to your fellow dealers and let them fill you in on all the improvements we have made within the last year. I'll be happy to tell you as well!

We are working hard to bring the Long Beach Expo back to greatness and hope that you'll give us a chance to show you what the buzz is all about.

Comments

• FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Taryn,

I was wondering ... have you considered inviting the Bureau of Engraving and Printing to be an exhibitor at the Long Beach Expo? I think they would be a great addition to the show and attract much interest. You can contact Karen Smith, the BEP exhibition program coordinator, at 202-874-2108, or by email at karen.smith@bep.gov. The upcoming September show would be ideal for introducing the redesigned $100 bill to the public. Please consider it.
    Matt
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a few weeks left until the show!!!! Looking forward to it!!!!

We'll be at Table #448 like usual and will have the #1 1909 U.S. Mint Set in the PCGS Set Registry on display at our table image Stop by and check it out and say hello as well image

Mike