Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Looking for any Holman Moody (Nascar) related items

Ebay link is HERE.
[
Also have a couple of random early 90's Atlanta Braves autographs if anyone is interested:
Francisco Cabrera and Clarence Jones
imageimage

Looking for any Holman Moody related items. Diecast cars, cards, postcards, decals, zippo lighters, race ticket stubs, programs, magazine ads, etc. Drivers include Fred Lorenzen, Bobby Allison, Dick Hutcherson, Mario Andretti, David Pearson, Fireball Roberts.

ESPECIALLY looking for any Bobby Allison Holman Moody items from 1969-1970 that may have pit or winner's circle pictures.
Looking to buy/trade for any Holman Moody (NASCAR) related items you may have.

Comments

• Bump
  • Added a few vintage Nascar postcards yesterday.
  • Added a few pictures of some of the cards/postcards. (Sorry for the uneven sizes)image
  • Pre72Pre72 Posts: 217
    Turn on your pm.

Always looking for Vintage Yankees & NASCAR

Eric
  • It's turned on now.
  • Most auctions ending in a few hours. Added a few more pics.
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭
    Nice scans. Your Montana did well. It looks nice.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

• << <i>Nice scans. Your Montana did well. It looks nice. >>

Thanks. Trying to simplify my collecting.

Updated with postcards for sale/trade.
  • Only a few more hours on the Nascar postcard auctions. Link is in the OP.
  • All Nascar postcards are gone. Added a bunch of 80's Baseball/Football cards to my Ebay. Link in OP.

Still looking for Holman Moody items. Show me your Fred Lorenzen's, Bobby Allison's and any other you may have.
  • Added pictures of some of the cards on Ebay.
  • SloshedJoshSloshedJosh Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Bump
    2 days left on the auctions.
    One day left on the auctions.
  • arexarex Posts: 999
    I'm local in Lenoir. You plan on putting more stuff up? Perhaps we can just cut through ebay mess?
    Send me a pm if you want to image

<< <i>I'm local in Lenoir. You plan on putting more stuff up? Perhaps we can just cut through ebay mess?
    Send me a pm if you want to image >>

Hello neighborimage I believe this is just about it on sports cards. How about some lovely Desert Storm unopened boxes or Looney Tunes baseball cards?image
    Hours left for about half the auctions today.
  • arexarex Posts: 999
    Won some of the auctions I was looking at!
    Couple more tomorrow I'm interested in!

<< <i>Won some of the auctions I was looking at!
    Couple more tomorrow I'm interested in! >>

Thanks!
    Auctions ending very soon. Adding some more later today.
    Bump for new cards added to Ebay. Another '84 Donruss Mattingly and an '84 Fleer Baseball set.
    Bump
    Bump
  • Bump for auctions ending in two days.
    One day left on the auctions.
    Few hours left on the auctions.