Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Where is all the pack poppage?

My order went in early March so probably still have another two months to go......I need a fix. Haven't seen any new pack poppage in sometime.

Share it if your proud

Comments

• Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    My last pack sub (logged 12/11) popped in 57 days on 3/14

Packs seem to pop once a month over a few days.

I have been tracking the pop totals for packs for a little while.

Here are the results.

Jan 2-11 284 packs
    Feb 12-19 365 packs
    March 6-17 174 packs
    April 2-5 110 packs

Good luck with your sub.

Joe

• Options
    celloscellos Posts: 128 ✭✭
    My packs have been there since 02/05 so you probably have a while to go on your March sub. Mine is a pack review order if that makes any difference though.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I submitted three over the weekend, yet to be logged. From the pop report, looked like the hold them and slab at once. Possibly after being shipped to Steve Hart, just a guess
  • Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    Quick question on pack subbing. Do you have to be a member to sub packs? I have a few I
    want to sub. but dont want to renew my membership just for that.
    I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    Thanks for responses. Was hoping we could get a few recent pics but seems like we are all in the same boat, 3 months sure is a long haul!

Any real exciting packs you guys are waiting on? I've moved into wax with stars showing for reasons I can't explain lol

As for subbing yes I assume you need to be a member same as with cards

• Options
    celloscellos Posts: 128 ✭✭
    I am pretty sure that for packs you do not need to be a member unless they changed the submission rules recently. Email customer service just to double check.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do not have to be a member to submit packs to PSA.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.