Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

THE Preeminent Grant Hill Basketball Card Collection

I will preface by saying this. I will soon be putting my best individual cards on Ebay, and sending them to PSA/BGS for grading. My father is going through clinical trials, the only reason why I am entertaining selling mine/his collection. I have every single Grant Hill basketball card produced up until 2008, excluding approximately 12 cards, the only "elite" missing card is a test refractor that I have given up on and will not mention. I have 3 out of the 5 possible (1/5, 3/5, 4/5) starting five series. I have many 1/1 masterpiece cards. My jersey patch cards are beautiful, we scoured ebay for years looking for cuts with as many as 4 colors from the retro pistons jersey. Most of my cards that are rare and numbered (if this still matters to collectors) are his jersey number 33/50-100-250. Again, ANY Grant Hill card that you are looking for, there is a 99.9 percent chance that I have it. I was the featured collector in the "King of the Hill" Beckett magazine 12 years back. I do not have any PHO cards. All retro Duke/Pistons/Orlando. My father spent upwards of 50K on this collection so it pains me to sell it, unfortunately circumstances are dire. If there is a specific card you are interested, before I place it on Ebay or sell it privately, please contact me at samuel.b.cobb@vanderbilt.edu or 451-2305. I have not seen any cards comparable on Ebay to the best cards I have. For example, the one nice card that I saw recently sold for 4K, the 97-98 Skybox Autographics century marks Grant Hill auto 057/100 BGS9.5 GEM MINT, I have that card 33/100, in mint condition untouched for years encased that I have not yet graded (none of my cards have been graded but they are all Gem mints, this is why this is THE oppurtunity before I send my best stuff off). I also have a gorgeous Masterpiece Showcase ROW 0 1/1 that is PSA/BGS Gem mint. For Specifics, photos, or purchasing inquires you can email me at samuel.b.cobb@vanderbilt.edu or call me at 203-451-2305. I will sell according to becketts book value for the most part, considering my family needs the money, but I will take into account Jersey patches and serial numbers. FOR THE MOST SERIOUS GRANT HILL COLLECTORS OUT THERE, FOR THE RIGHT PRICE I WILL CONSIDER A BULK SALE OF MY RAREST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL CARDS. I WOULD PREFER TO KEEP THIS COLLECTION IN TACT, OR IDEALLY TO DONATE TO GRANT HIMSELF. Please spread the word to any other serious buyers or websites, otherwise, you will see first hand these cards on Ebay in about 2 months.

203-451-2305
The single best Grant Hill Collection in the world.

Comments

• Options
    To be clear, the only card of value that I am missing is the 94 Rack Pack Refractor. and 2/5 starting five cards. I have most 1/1's, the best of the best with jersey patches and sigs. One card is literally the head of the piston and the flame on the jersey. Email or call for pictures and offers. Again, I would prefer a whole sale, I would like my collection to be passed on, not divided, but I am in the business of making money to support my father's cancer treatment. If any of you are historical grant hill ebay nerds, we are the legendary samspop/samspop1. Thanks
    The single best Grant Hill Collection in the world.