Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Which Les Richter Do You Choose For Your PC??

If you had to choose one - which do you keep and why? I'm leaning towards keeping the bottom one because the signature appears the best even though it's slanted. Which do you choose and why?

Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt

Comments

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    #1 (Top Left)
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    Top Left--Level Signature. Top right looks like he circled his junk. Slant on the bottom one and red background kill that one for me...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    '56 Topps 'cause it has the old school Rams logo and 'cause '56 Topps is badass.
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The top-left card. Centered, level signature and centered card.

Eye appeal is everything!

Steve
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I vote top left. By FAR the best looking card. HOWEVER, being an autograph guy, that would not make my decision for me. The auto on that card is pretty decent even though a little lighter than the '56. When you consider the entire package, it's the top left EZ!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.