Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2012 bowman bb draft and prospects. Opinions?

Anyone getting in in this release? Having trouble finding reviews. Is it worth it to pick up a case?

Comments

• Options
    It's the set that's a must buy for case breakers. Break and sell especially the color. As far as the checklist, I don't think it matters, if one of them gets called up, the price will shoot up. If another goes on a HR or hit streak, it'll shoot up. IMO
  • Options
    Prices seem to be dropping for non-jumbos

the "best" hit was pulled day one, so that may also be adding to the prices dipping.
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Jumbos are typically the way to go with bowman, bowman chrome, or bowman draft. More bang for your buck.
  • Options
    mgugs46mgugs46 Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Not this year. The jumbos are WAY over priced.
    Looking for PSA HOF autos, PSA Vintage Red Sox and Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    If you wait a month or two this will keep dropping in price. It is already listed at $659/case online. It was opening for $780/case when first released. Plus it's winter so no ball is being played right now. 2011 draft which had a much better class dropped to $600 a case in the offseason.
  • Options
    bziddybziddy Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you wait a month or two this will keep dropping in price. It is already listed at $659/case online. It was opening for $780/case when first released. Plus it's winter so no ball is being played right now. 2011 draft which had a much better class dropped to $600 a case in the offseason. >>

...I agree here. A day or two after release it was down $30 from presale prices, and another $60 by the weekend. Next 4-6 weeks you should be able to get in for $620 or less. Even less if you buy several cases.