Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

derrick had 10,000+ posts? HAHA

wow I bet he is mad as heck right now! He wasted so much time on here working his way into biggest loser with the most posts and then one day.................IT'S GONE!

I hope it's not a rainy day in atlanta, because the suicide rate is higher in rainy cities.

Comments

• Options
    who are you?
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options
    YO THAT MUST SUCK A$$ LOSING THEM ALL LIKE THAT, NOW HE HAS TO GO BACK TO "MEMBER"
    #1 DUSTY WATHAN COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD!!
    my page
  • Options
    im sure derrick is mature enough to handle it image
  • Options
    That really sucks. Wow, 10,000!
  • Options
    WHO IN GODS NAME GAVE FREAKASAURUS AKA "HUMAN DILDO" PERMISSION TO SPEAK??

I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    Dude, just leave me alone please. Seriously.
  • Options
    Actually, I think, Derrick had 11, 000 posts. But don't worry, he will be back!

LMAO! Nice picture, Iverson4ever!

Freak, you and all of us know very well that 11, 000 posts for you is nothing! Hmmm, let's see...over a hundred posts a day..so..you should be able to beat Derrick in less than 3 months! Maybe 2 months? Who knows when you're going to stop posting?
  • Options
    freakasauraus man do you have alot of posts in like 10 days you average like 12 posts a day. good job image
  • Options
    hey I didn't know you were suppose eat a stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut backwards. I really enjoy collecting the crushed red pepper packets!!

I still can't get over 10,000 posts lost! Everything derrick was .......got took from him in a matter of miliseconds. Sept 9th will forever be known as the day a loser lost his 10,000 posts.

• Options
    The freak man may have something to say. Nevermind, time to get back to this glass of Courvoisier.
    Nothing smoother than listening to Bob James and sipping on a glass of vintage Courvoisier! It's PIMPnificent!