Home Sports Talk
Options

Dez Bryant released by Cowboys

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 13, 2018 10:25AM in Sports Talk

That is all. Maybe Dallas will go after Beckham? Maybe Dez goes to the Giants

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 13, 2018 10:32AM

Great move by the Cowboys, Dez has zero repore with Dak and his stats over the past several years have been hugely subpar. Not a chance they were going to pay him his salary this season

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kudos for the Cowboys moving on from this knucklehead but this should have been done before free agency started so they could have freed up cap space and gone after one of the top FA WRs. They can look into a Beckham deal but you gotta think NY would ask for more than expected just because he'd be going to a division rival.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jerry Jones finally getting football team smart? I don't like that.

Come on Jerry - resign Dez and hold on to him for another few years or more.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dez says he wants to see Dallas 2 times a year, so is he going to Washington?

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eh, I was weary of his sideline rants and he struggles to get separation anymore.
    I think he bitched so much that Dak tried to force it to him when it wasn't there.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    Kudos for the Cowboys moving on from this knucklehead but this should have been done before free agency started so they could have freed up cap space and gone after one of the top FA WRs. They can look into a Beckham deal but you gotta think NY would ask for more than expected just because he'd be going to a division rival.

Don't look for Jerry to do anything in the right order!

As far as Beckham......I don't think I would want him! He is just another hothead that would bring nothing but trouble to us!

• Options

It will be interesting to see where Dez lands.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

He might not end up anywhere if he don’t settle for a Veteran minimum. I truly believe it could come down to that

• Options

He is for sure past his prime.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    He might not end up anywhere if he don’t settle for a Veteran minimum. I truly believe it could come down to that

AZ and Indy seem to have a history of picking up guys past their prime for more than they're worth. My guess is one of those two.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe he will "CATCH" on somewhere. :D

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".