Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2016 Trump Liberty Dollar silver coin (First Day Issue) $125, shipped

DCWDCW Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 20, 2017 11:32AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have a few of these new Liberty Dollars for sale in limited quantity for $125ea. The obverse features an image of the Republican candidate with the slogan "Trump the Government." The reverse has the familiar Liberty Dollar torch motif heralded by the words "Vote Non Politican." These are struck on 1 oz silver planchets and are the scarce First Day of Issue coins that bear the personal hallmark punch of Bernard Von Nothaus, the designer and originator of the original Liberty Dollars. These will appeal to collectors of coins and political items alike, and they should have special interest to those who followed the original Liberty dollars.
Mr. Trump just pulled off the biggest upset since "Dewey beat Truman!" I'm sure these will be collectable in the same way Bryan money is today.

Each coin comes in an envelope from the first day of issue and a certificate of authenticity attributing it as such. It is hand signed by Bernard Von Nothaus himself.
Thanks for looking.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
"Coin collecting for outcasts..."

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭

I could live w/o the "World Peace" claim, but I guess that's the biblical part of me thinking.

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2016 2:50PM

Thank you to those who purchased these coins. I have a few left and they are hard to find. I thought I'd bump this thread today in light of this historic election.
    PM with any questions

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    tizofthetizofthe Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

sent PM

Transactions..
    wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard
  • Options
    edited November 25, 2016 9:30AM

These are not the standard issues that you can still get for $30. These are the first day issues that were handpunched with the privy mark of Bernard Von Nothaus by him personally on the reverse and come with a COA autographed by him. Only 610 were struck
    Than you again for your purchases.
    Anyone else?

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

pm sent

• Options
    edited December 7, 2016 11:48AM

TTT

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    edited January 20, 2017 11:28AM

Will be going to the post office tomorrow to ship the latest sold. If anyone else is interested please pm me tonight and I will get them with tomorrow's shipment.
    Only 610 produced and once gone, they will be gone for good.
    $125ea, net payment. Price includes shipping.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

TTT

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

I can still get these out in time for Christmas for anyone that orders this week. Very neat collectible from this historic election...and a coversation piece at the dinner table I'm sure!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

pm sent if I understand this new website.

• Options

Few left, last bump before Christmas.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

Still selling on ebay for more. Discount is here for forum members.
    Get yours before the inauguration...

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia

• Options

Last bump on these to celebrate the inauguration of our new president, Donald J. Trump. No inauguration medal planned? Why not purchase this very collectible medal from the first day of issue, back when a Trump presidency seemed like it could never happen.
    $125, shipped.
    Thanks for looking, and God Bless America.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia