Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

*FOR SALE* 1980 Henderson rookie PSA 8 plus complete 1980 Topps set in NM-NM+ condition

KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will be offering for sale some very nice high end cards from my personal collection that are either duplicates or cards I am replacing, and all of them have been selected with regards to centering, color, clarity, and are high end for the grade. Any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

1980 Rickey Henderson PSA 8 plus complete 1980 Topps set in NM-NM+ condition $169 OBO

For sale is a 1980 Topps baseball complete set with the Henderson rookie graded PSA 8. The entire set has had one owner for close to 36 years, and this set as seen in the photos is in outstanding condition. I had the Henderson rookie graded which came back a PSA 8, and the entire set looks consistent with the Henderson. All of the cards look to be NM or better with great colors and strong corners.

Price is $169 dlvd, and please take a look at the photos to see the condition. Any questions please let me know.

Comments

• Options

New board bump. :)

• Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

Great cards, Keith. Best of luck on the sale.

• Options

Thank you Dan. I get "Por Ti Volare"? Guess I am not good enough for "Boats and Hoes" :)

• Options

1958 Mantle is SOLD. Will take $100 off the Koufax or 1960 Mantle or $250 off the Ruth/Gehrig combo - whichever one sells first. Thank you.

KC

• Options

Weekend price reductions coming for any remaining cards. A Gehrig PSA 5 sold last night for $4350 on eBay, and this one is a stronger card. Mine is now listed on eBay, so if you are a CU member please identify yourself if you make an offer. Might add a few more cards to the listing.

KC

• Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

I'm just sad I missed out on a chance to nab your catcher's mitt before you pulled it down :)

• Options

@tigerdean said:
    I'm just sad I missed out on a chance to nab your catcher's mitt before you pulled it down :)

When did I have my mitt for sale? If I needed $2 that badly I would yard sale it versus eBay fees :D

• Options
    Topps29Topps29 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    KC - can you send a front and back scan of the Koufax to gldudek@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gary
  • Options
    edited October 14, 2016 2:36PM

Sure. Will probably be later this evening after I get back from coaching. Update - scans have been sent because my wife was nice enough to do them quickly for me :D

• Options

1934 Gehrig PSA 5 has sold - FYI. Marking down the Koufax in celebration of the Dodgers knocking off the Nats last night. Will also do free shipping as long as Dodgers are still in the playoffs.

KC

• Options

Another 1960 Mantle PSA 8 sold for over $5k this evening with a huge tilt. Starting to think I should sit on both of them since this card has become a $5k+ card. Mine came from MLI and is dead centered l/r with blazing colors.

• Options

Mantle, Koufax, and Schmidt on eBay as BIN's. If you are a CU member please identify yourself and I will honor pricing from the board. Thank you.

• Options

**Update - 1960 Mantle PSA 8 has sold. Ruth, Koufax, and Schmidt are only cards left.

• Options

Down to 3 left and thanks for all of the purchases.

• Options

Update - 3 days left to go on eBay for the Koufax, Ruth, and Schmidt. Might add a few more cards next week. Have a great weekend everyone.

• Options

Bump.

• Options

Ruth is sold. Only the Koufax left, and will lower price on it to sell the final card.

• Options

Weekend bump - first offer over $1500 gets the card. VCP is $1572, and this one is high end with bold colors and great corners.

KC

• Options

Bump.

• Options

Listed on ebay for $1525 and for board members will do $1395 dlvd via PayPal FNF.

• Options

Sold! Thank you to everyone for your purchases.