Home Sports Talk
Options

Baldwin's catch tougher than Odell's!?

I hope this link works.

I work outside in what can be one icy Walla Walla valley (we have lost numerous crops to spring, fall, and winter freezes over my last twenty years). The coldest I have been in is -23 I think in 96 or 97 we cut the whole vineyard down that year. Any thing below zero is just bitter cold it's hard to just move out there lol.

That is what makes this so impressive.

http://www.seahawks.com/sites/seahawks.com/files/styles/borealis_article_image_respondlarge/public/_article_thumbnails/_rm10420_1.jpg?itok=mlCuTaKA&timestamp=1452457350

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim

Comments

• Options
    Check Seahwks web site I couldn't copy the picture.

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought that catch was pretty amazing too. There hasn't been a lot of talk about it , probably because everyone is preoccupied with the missed kick or the stupidity at the end of the Pittsburgh - Cincinnati game
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that Martivas Bryants catch has him beat image
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    I agree with the ASSertion that Bryant's catch was better.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the conditions, I would say yes. Amazing snag.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Taking the weather conditions into account, I'm still going with Beckham.

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭
    It is not even close. Baldwin had to secure the catch with two hands as he brought the ball down. Beckham only used one hand for the duration of the catch. IMO a one handed catch requires you to actually catch the ball with one hand.

Robb