Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Assistance needed with Aureo & Calico

I received an invoice from Aureo & Calico via email - my first time bidding. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to make payment via credit card or do I go down to my bank and perform a Euro wire transfer? What is easiest? Do I request insurance coverage? Do they mail by Postal service?

Any help is appreciated,

Rory
Persuing choice countermarked coinage on 2 reales.

Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Rory, did you ever get this straightened out? Hopefully they provided a phone number or email address? I'm surprised the invoice didn't suggest payment options.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    LochNess,

All taken care of, thanks. At some point during giving references and signing up for online bidding in a previous auction I already submitted my CC - although I did not win any lots. This time around I did win and received an invoice which only gave instructions on performing a wire transfer. By the time I received a response (to my payment questions) email back everything was already charged AND a Fed-Ex package was on it's way to me. The package arrived very quickly and safely. I was extremely pleased I did not have to run to the bank. All I all, an excellent transaction! Thanks for checking up.
    Persuing choice countermarked coinage on 2 reales.

Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it went smoothly. Don't forget to post photos of your newps image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought a left over lot from one of
    their recent auctions. everything went
    smoothly.