Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

10% Ebay ebucks bonus 2days

bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭
Another Ebay Ebucks bonus offer .. this time, a 10% bonus, with a $ 200.00 purchase ....for next 2 days

Comments

• Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you group things in your cart to hit $200?
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so, then again, I have not used the "cart" before.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    I got several deals in a row a few months ago and not one since.
  • Options
    OnedollarnohollarOnedollarnohollar Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭
    I need to review how to become eligible for these...I'm being passed up more than a three legged dog with mange...
  • Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A question for those of you that receive these Bonus offers- are you regular bidders? Do you have bids going on most of the time or just infrequent bidding?

I signed up to get the offers about a year ago; I've only received one offer. I'm thinking it's because I'm a regular bidder/ purchaser (I'm bidding on things most of the time). My thought is they may use these offers to entice people who don't bid/ purchase that often to get in the game.

Thoughts?
    I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it set to receive promos, but never get any. Probably because I literally am always buying coins anyways.
  • Options
    Vbowling299Vbowling299 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭
    I buy on ebay maybe once per month, and I get nearly every offer that they have had out recently. I haven't been as active of a buyer though so that's probably why.
    They generally don't line up with my purchases though.
  • Options

<< <i>A question for those of you that receive these Bonus offers- are you regular bidders? Do you have bids going on most of the time or just infrequent bidding?

I signed up to get the offers about a year ago; I've only received one offer. I'm thinking it's because I'm a regular bidder/ purchaser (I'm bidding on things most of the time). My thought is they may use these offers to entice people who don't bid/ purchase that often to get in the game.

Thoughts? >>

yes I am a regular bidder , buyer...... will use this latest offer to hit the ebucks limit for the quarter

Ebay using the bonus bucks to spur sales ....a great marketing tool
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that received the 10% ebay message, note that to activate the 10% you have to click on the "activate" button in the ebay message and then click on "shop now" at the next page. Before purchasing, always look at your ebay bucks reward total on the item page to make sure you you are going to receive the bonus percentage. You can confirm you got the bonus after the purchase by reviewing your ebay buck purchases by going to the home page and clicking "ebay bucks" in the left column.

How to make sure you are eligible to receive ebay buck bonus offers

First make sure you are signed up for ebay bucks. If you are, you will see a line item on the left side of your My Ebay pages that says "ebay Bucks (0.00)." The amount in parenthesis is the amount you have earned this period. If you click on it you will see the next payout date. If you have not signed up for ebay bucks do so. to sign up click on "customer support" and type in "ebay bucks" and you should eventually get to a link that allows you to sign up.

Once signed up for ebay bucks, from "My Ebay" page click on the "Account" tab right under your user ID and select "communications preferences." Then scroll down to "Promotions and Surveys" and click "show." Make sure at least the second and third boxes are checked. If not, check them and click "save."

You are now eligible to receive coupons and ebay buck promos, but no guarantee you will be selected. At least now you will be considered. Happy Hunting.

Also note that while bullion is exempt from paying out ebay bucks, many ebay sellers will list bullion in a different coin category to make their bullion eligible for ebay bucks. Appears the trigger for not paying out on bullion is through the category selected, not the title or description, so don't rule out looking at bullion.

Also, you can get another 1% rebates by using Mr. Rebates. PM me if you need step by step instructions on using Mr. Rebates to get the extra 1%. Mr. Rebates works with thousands of on-line retailers as well and their percentages rebated will vary from store to store.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭
    The disadvantage of Mr rebates is that you cannot snipe.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    !
    !
    !
    It's on again - Sat and Sun - 10% if over $200 usual restrictions apply
    !
    !
    !
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it 10% any purchase of $200 or more, or 10% off $200 or more in cumulative purchases?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    brg5658brg5658 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    ! >>

You might want to read a bit closer. The email I got said that if I spend $200 or more on purchases this weekend that I would receive a 10% off deal for next weekend (Oct 25/26).

-Brandon
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    ! >>

You might want to read a bit closer. The email I got said that if I spend $200 or more on purchases this weekend that I would receive a 10% off deal for next weekend (Oct 25/26). >>

You are correct

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    ! >>

You might want to read a bit closer. The email I got said that if I spend $200 or more on purchases this weekend that I would receive a 10% off deal for next weekend (Oct 25/26). >>

Net effect is a 5 % bonus each for both weekends.. just like the contest in effect right now ..not much of a mover considering 8-10 % bonus bucks was offered in the summer

Any one else notice a sharp decrease in spending by consumers ,since start of Sept, in Coin shops , stores, restaurants.... etc ?
  • Options
    I'm about to review my cc statement

I can't believe the number is that high.

• Options
    thisnamztakenthisnamztaken Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got several deals in a row a few months ago and not one since. >>

Same here. image
    I never thought that growing old would happen so fast.
    - Jim
  • Options
    BrolBrol Posts: 266 ✭✭
    My wife is selling stuff on Ebay sometimes or I'm selling from her account. She always gets 4x Ebay bucks and she received this offer too, but I'm only buying on my account and last time sold something like 5 years ago. And I'm not getting any offers from Ebay at all. Maybe you need to sell something to start getting them?
  • Options

<< <i>My wife is selling stuff on Ebay sometimes or I'm selling from her account. She always gets 4x Ebay bucks and she received this offer too, but I'm only buying on my account and last time sold something like 5 years ago. And I'm not getting any offers from Ebay at all. Maybe you need to sell something to start getting them? >>

I have both, a strictly seller's and a strictly buyer's acct, and get these offers on both, so, I don't believe the NEED for selling is the problem.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file