Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Gem Philippines Pesos & Canadian Dollars

I have a small assortment of coins listed below. Shipping and insurance are paid for by me and all items may be returned within a one week (7-day) period for complete refund. Payment accepted by personal, bank or business check or money order, USPS money order and PayPal options. I prefer to avoid the use of PayPal with the fees that are associated with this option, but if it is required please let me know. Any questions may be asked within the thread or sent to me via PM or to my email address of tbush@tbnumismatics.com. Thank you for your time.

Additionally, at this time I am also offering an advanced notice email option whereby you may receive descriptions and prices of all new purchases after each major show or, in the event that a larger purchase is made between shows, as soon as I have a nice group of coins. Simply send me a PM with your email address or send an email requesting to be placed on the advanced notice list. I will not hammer you with emails or a sales pitch; only the occasional update to my site. Lastly, if you would like to read more frequent updates as to my business, you may want to follow or "like" me on Facebook.

1) 1971 Canadian Dollar PCGS SP67

I don’t carry a large amount of Canadian coinage, but when the pieces are superb then they are a joy to offer. This Canadian dollar is 0.500 fine silver with the British Columbia coat of arms on one side and Queen Elizabeth II on the other. These were issued in a clamshell case that had some tendancy to vividly tone coins that were left for a significant length of time. As such, there are instances where these issues can be found with wild color and this is one of those instances. Queen Elizabeth is silver in the center with a beautiful and light ring of aquamarine while the coat of arms has dramatic purple, blue and gold splashed across its surfaces along with the remnants of the pattern for the inner layer of the clamshell. $175.00

2) 1972 Canadian Dollar PCGS SP67

Along with a changing list of commemorative dollars, Canada also produced the Voyageur dollar on an ongoing basis. These are also 0.500 fine silver and this coin has an absolutely exquisite array of colors forming a ring of toning around the Voyageur canoe side. The plays of toning along with the design elements make it appear as though we are witness to the Aurora Borealis. The effect is amazing. $175.00

3) 1936-M Philippines Murphy-Quezon Peso PCGS MS64 OGH

I am quite fortunate to have on-hand a small group of Philippines pesos from a very fastidious and patient collector. Some of these coins he purchased certified and others he “made” himself. PCGS is quite tough on the MS65 grade with these coins and, thus, they are “all there” when graded as gems. These issues were produced in the Philippines at the Manila Mint, are 0.900 fine silver and were made with a tiny original mintage of 10,000 pieces, of which the great majority have been lost to history and the intentional dumping into the Manila Bay. Some of these are satiny while others are more PL in character. This coin is decidedly more PL with some die polish and a generally bold strike. $225.00

4) 1936-M Philippines Murphy-Quezon Peso PCGS MS65

I am quite fortunate to have on-hand a small group of Philippines pesos from a very fastidious and patient collector. Some of these coins he purchased certified and others he “made” himself. PCGS is quite tough on the MS65 grade with these coins and, thus, they are “all there” when graded as gems. These issues were produced in the Philippines at the Manila Mint, are 0.900 fine silver and were made with a tiny original mintage of 10,000 pieces, of which the great majority have been lost to history and the intentional dumping into the Manila Bay. Some of these are satiny while others are more PL in character. This coin is bright white with blast-like luster and small areas of speckled toning over well struck surfaces. $345.00

5) 1936-M Philippines Roosevelt-Quezon Peso PCGS MS65

I am quite fortunate to have on-hand a small group of Philippines pesos from a very fastidious and patient collector. Some of these coins he purchased certified and others he “made” himself. PCGS is quite tough on the MS65 grade with these coins and, thus, they are “all there” when graded as gems. These issues were produced in the Philippines at the Manila Mint, are 0.900 fine silver and were made with a tiny original mintage of 10,000 pieces, of which the great majority have been lost to history and the intentional dumping into the Manila Bay. Some of these are satiny while others are more PL in character. This coin is decidedly more PL with some die polish and a generally bold strike that is covered by a thin layer of patina. $345.00

6) 1936-M Philippines Roosevelt-Quezon Peso PCGS MS65

I am quite fortunate to have on-hand a small group of Philippines pesos from a very fastidious and patient collector. Some of these coins he purchased certified and others he “made” himself. PCGS is quite tough on the MS65 grade with these coins and, thus, they are “all there” when graded as gems. These issues were produced in the Philippines at the Manila Mint, are 0.900 fine silver and were made with a tiny original mintage of 10,000 pieces, of which the great majority have been lost to history and the intentional dumping into the Manila Bay. Some of these are satiny while others are more PL in character. This coin is a satiny piece with slight weakness of strike along the rim and covered with a thick layer of patina. $345.00

7) 1936-M Philippines Roosevelt-Quezon Peso PCGS MS65

I am quite fortunate to have on-hand a small group of Philippines pesos from a very fastidious and patient collector. Some of these coins he purchased certified and others he “made” himself. PCGS is quite tough on the MS65 grade with these coins and, thus, they are “all there” when graded as gems. These issues were produced in the Philippines at the Manila Mint, are 0.900 fine silver and were made with a tiny original mintage of 10,000 pieces, of which the great majority have been lost to history and the intentional dumping into the Manila Bay. Some of these are satiny while others are more PL in character. This coin is a satiny piece with moderate toning and covered with a thick layer of patina. $345.00

8) 1936-M Philippines Roosevelt-Quezon Peso PCGS MS65

I am quite fortunate to have on-hand a small group of Philippines pesos from a very fastidious and patient collector. Some of these coins he purchased certified and others he “made” himself. PCGS is quite tough on the MS65 grade with these coins and, thus, they are “all there” when graded as gems. These issues were produced in the Philippines at the Manila Mint, are 0.900 fine silver and were made with a tiny original mintage of 10,000 pieces, of which the great majority have been lost to history and the intentional dumping into the Manila Bay. Some of these are satiny while others are more PL in character. This coin is decidedly more PL with some die polish and a generally bold strike. $345.00

www.tbnumismatics.com
tbush@tbnumismatics.com
Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

Comments

• Options
    I sent you a PM
    Sullykerry: Numismatic interests: Canada, Newfoundland, Japan pre-WWII, Ireland, Commemorative Coins (1892-1954) Celtic. References available on request.