Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Latest Submission Highlights's Scans

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd share some scans of some of the best of my latest sub. Nothing special...just some cards from my personal collection I've picked up at shows the last couple years.

Nicest Snider card I have now.

Very very happy with this one.

Not the best centering, but happy to have it.

Just a solid card of a Hall of Famer I picked up.

This one will go great with my 7 to 8ish '67 set I'm working on.

One of the nicest ballplayers I've ever met.

I've found this one to be a tough card to acquire in the grade I wanted.

Love this set. Was seven years old in '75 and it was the second year I collected cards.

Some folks don't like the rough cuts, but I think it adds to the character on old O-Pee-Chee's.

A really tough card to get in high grade, what with the centering and printing issues. This one has some printing defects, but it will do in my '76 for now. I probably own 20 of this card and that this is the best I've ever been able to acquire raw says a lot...at least to me.

One of my favorite football players growing up. Too bad he's under appreciated in the football card market.

Oldest 9 I have of any football HOF'er. Was too young to remember him in his playing days.

Token basketball card featuring my favorite player growing up.

This was my first sub since PSA upgraded their online submission process. I've probably done 30 submissions over the years, and I have to say that it was very refreshing not to have the submission process be so cumbersome.

Take care, guys.

Todd

Comments

• Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    Those are some nice cards

<< <i>Token basketball card featuring my favorite player growing up.

>>

I didn't know John Roche had any fans. Lucky for you Dr. J is in the card too

Jk/

Doug
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Very sharp looking cards. Congrats on your submission!!!

That 1976 Brett is a beast and the centering on yours is nice.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    Wow, I love every single one of those cards, but my favorite is the Snider on top!
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Token basketball card featuring my favorite player growing up.

>>

I thought I was the only John Roche fan image

Very nice stuff, great 67 kaline. My favorite thing about old cards is the stadiums and spring training parks in the background. Always wondered why that 75 yaz card was taken in front of the batting cage