Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Stork's Random Sales,

___________________________________________________________________________________________
EDITED TO ADD (without pictures, and for these check/money order and US shipping only...but shipping included)

Lunar gold sold.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I started dispensing of things I no longer 'need' in this thread. It's rather cluttered so I'm starting a new one, though stuff there is available. As I randomly get things together I am listing them as I pare down and give up on things that just don't make sense for me anymore. I may be totally off on prices, if so feel free to teach me something image. For this small grouping, US postage is included. Overseas will likely run around $10, but depending on location that may change. This is not the highly expensive stuff, so it may not be worth the postage to cool places. All photos done on my phone, so generally okay, but feel free to ask for a better shot.

Barbados $10 1975 NGC PF-68, $40. From my 'I have no idea why, but it's totally cool' collection.

Ukraine 5 Hryvna 2001 NGC MS-66 $35. From my 'mommy/baby stuff' collection. I sent in two of them, and this is my extra. Very reflective and nice, and who knows how long the Ukraine will be around... it was not an easy one to get ahold of IIRC.

More to follow at some point, eventually.

Cathy

SOLD

Greenland 25 Ore 1926 NGC MS-63

Comments